CRG Discussion Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 23, 2014, 03:15:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Welcome to the CRG Discussion Forum!
Forum registration problems: Make sure you enter your email correctly and you check your spam box first. *Then* email KurtS2@gmail for help.
105671 Posts in 12339 Topics by 4754 Members
Latest Member: Jake
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  CRG Discussion Forum
|-+  Camaro Research Group Discussion
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Fake '68 Z28 Convertible article in Hemming's Muscle Machines
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]  All Print
Author Topic: Fake '68 Z28 Convertible article in Hemming's Muscle Machines  (Read 6501 times)
ChevyThunder

race935
View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2008, 12:32:34 PM »

John is a good guy . But I do see a point here that I think is valid.... not only is the car getting publicity the fake broach marks and fake paperwork are getting publicity too. On one had this could help an uneducated buyer . They read this article and say " people are producing fake paperwork and engine stamps, I better be careful when I buy a car and make sure I get an expert to qualify the package before I part with my money" the other side is an unscroupulous characeter, of which there seems to be no shortage of these days, says " wow I can fake a car , paperwork or both , and for a small investment get a nice return" .... I don't think the article needed to make any refrence to the fake paperwork on the car. The car is beautiful and stands on its own , the paperwork doesn't have any bearing on that. I am a bit surprised that Hemmings would refer to paperwork .

1969 X44 COPO
1969 X33 RS Z/28
67rscoupe

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2008, 01:14:27 PM »

This car always keeps popping up on these sites!They are having a heated discussion over at yenko.net on wheather this is the best car to win! i mentioned somewhere that i feel it should.He will get his idea across to more people if it wins both amards.muscle car of the year and muscle machine of the year.

Pages: 1 [2]  All Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: