Author Topic: CAMARO NATIONALS AT CARLISLE  (Read 10566 times)

Jerry@CHP

• CRG Member
    • View Profile
CAMARO NATIONALS AT CARLISLE
« on: June 17, 2008, 05:33:50 PM »
Hope to see many of you at the Camaro Nationals this coming week.  For those who always ask questions on this forum, this is the premier Camaro event for that and the biggest and best Camaro show on the planet.  All kinds of cars, and many classes for just about every kind of Camaro that exist.  All of the most knowedgable Camaro historians and judges will be there so this is your chance to check it out.  The weather is looking very good too.

Hope to see you all there,

Jerry,
Camaro Hi-Performance 

tom

• View Profile
    • Discount Internet Services
Re: CAMARO NATIONALS AT CARLISLE
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2008, 01:17:32 AM »
I'll be there Saturday.

Tom
69 X11 Z21 L14 glide
looking for a 69 export model (KPH) speed
o

john302

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2008, 04:18:31 AM »
I will be there for two days.It is a twenty hour drive for me ,but its worth it.This is the best show period!!!!!!!!!  John

1968RSZ28

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2008, 06:02:27 AM »
I wish I could go...     :'(

But both my sons' little league baseball teams are in the playoffs...     ;D

So someone please take alot of photos and post them when you return...     :)

Thanks!

Paul

ccargo

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2008, 02:51:30 PM »
Don't forget the slickers and extra tie downs for the tents! Ya just never know with Carlisle  ???
67 O-1 O4A L35 Convertible, Indy Zone IPC

tom

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2008, 11:11:34 AM »
I'm thinking about heading out Friday after work. Can anyone reccomend a place to stay?

Tom
69 X11 Z21 L14 glide
o

tom

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2008, 01:57:48 AM »
Booked a room at Marriott in Mechanicsburg Friday night. Probably will arrive late. See you on Saturday.
cell: 732.330.0025

Tom
69 X11 Z21 L14 glide
o

seeburg220

• 1959 Seeburg Model 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2008, 05:48:09 PM »
Please take lots of pictures and post them here to share!  I really wanted to go, but have to do some Dad stuff and my car club's big car show is Sunday.   Looking for '68 RS,  RS/SS pics !   Thanks!   Hey, and a little write-up would be nice, too.   Is there a used-car area?  If so,  I'd be interested in knowing the spread of the prices.   

tom

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2008, 11:41:31 AM »
I did the show Saturday. Spent most of my time searching vendors new and used. Attendance seemed to me a bit off from last year. used parts were fewer as well. I did pick up a complete (I hope) TPI system from an 87 firebird for 400. Long term, it should put a little zing in my 307. I didn't see you post until I got back so no I didn't get the 68 photos you asked for. I did finally find and photo a 69 with the DX1 stripe I am planning to add to my car. Left as the burnout contest was starting. There were a number of cars for sale, but I didn't check the prices.
69 X11 Z21 L14 glide
o

jmcbeth

• 1st and 5th Gen Camaros
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2008, 02:23:10 AM »
What an awesome event. Jerry is right. Best show of the year by far. Secondly, I was in the Legends class and I was blown away by the knowledge, professionalism and thoroughness of the judges. Well done!
John
1969 Camaro Z/28 RS
Numbers Matching

Pex68

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2008, 08:46:01 PM »
What an awesome event. Jerry is right. Best show of the year by far. Secondly, I was in the Legends class and I was blown away by the knowledge, professionalism and thoroughness of the judges. Well done!
Ditto John-and very nice to finally meet you in person!  I too was a first year Legends entrant and was amazed by Larry & Jerry with their knowledge and down to earth, general nice guy approach.  Was truly very nervous going into this but these guys made it a very positive experience.  Also great to meet all the other owners in this class and wanted to say Thanks to everyone for pulling off an outstanding event!!! ;D
Chris P
1968 Sequoia Green SS 396/325 M20

Jerry@CHP

• CRG Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2008, 07:42:41 PM »
Don't forget Brad McAdam and Rich Fields, they are also part of the Legends judging staff.  Without all of these hard working folks, there would be no concours judging and class for this show.

Also thanks for all those enthusiasts who spend their hand earned money to attend this show.  Without the fans of these cars, there would be no show.  For those who were not there, make plans to attend next year.  If you want to be a part of the biggest and best Camaro show in the country, be there or be square!

Jerry   

Pex68

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2008, 11:59:13 PM »
Don't forget Brad McAdam and Rich Fields, they are also part of the Legends judging staff.  Without all of these hard working folks, there would be no concours judging and class for this show.

Thanks Jerry, Couldn't remember Brad & Rich's names-Sorry Guys & very big THANKS to you guys also!!! ;D
Chris P
1968 Sequoia Green SS 396/325 M20

john302

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2008, 02:15:53 AM »
Had a great time at the show.Jerry is correct it is the best camaro show on the planet.The best camaros are there.I seen the best paint /body work ever on a camaro.The blue ss/rs 1968 camaro that East Coast painted/Lucas restored.Wow!!!!!!!!

anything