Author Topic: any secrets to after market cam ID????  (Read 3348 times)

motion427

• View Profile
any secrets to after market cam ID????
« on: June 15, 2008, 09:25:47 PM »
i have several solid lifter cams that are not OE. ive exhausted what I know to search for the numbers on the back of these cams. nothing comes up for any reason. since Im not an internet jockey, im not sure where else to look??? the numbers on the cams are all pretty clear, just cant tell who makes them, their specs and so on. HELP!  thanks guys....and gals..............
69 L88 CAMARO

motion427

• View Profile
Re: any secrets to after market cam ID????
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2008, 01:53:03 AM »
i have several solid lifter cams that are not OE. ive exhausted what I know to search for the numbers on the back of these cams. nothing comes up for any reason. since Im not an internet jockey, im not sure where else to look??? the numbers on the cams are all pretty clear, just cant tell who makes them, their specs and so on. HELP!  thanks guys....and gals..............OK here are some of the numbers on the cams themselves.
cam1: on rear of cam stamped, 3434 below that is 11 41 91--also right in front of dist.gears is 966 with a U under it. solid lifter flat tappit
cam2: on rear of cam stamped, 1264 and maybe the letters CO? faintly stamped after #--solid flat tappit
        thanks on any help.................
69 L88 CAMARO

anything