Author Topic: Camaro Nationals '08  (Read 6978 times)

maroman

• View Profile
Camaro Nationals '08
« on: April 27, 2008, 09:06:08 PM »
I just saw an advertisement in The Auto Locator for the Camaro Nat'ls in June. It has no referance as to where they are held!? I know where, just wondering why the ad doesn't say it. Anyone??  ???
Doug  '67 RS/SS 396 auto I know the car since new

Steve Shauger

• View Profile
    • Vintage Certification
Re: Camaro Nationals '08
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2008, 12:56:06 AM »
I just saw an advertisement in The Auto Locator for the Camaro Nat'ls in June. It has no referance as to where they are held!? I know where, just wondering why the ad doesn't say it. Anyone??  ???

The 10th Annual Camaro Nationals are held within the GM Nationals at Carlisle 6/20-22 . Click on the link http://www.americancamaro.org/nationals.php
Steve Shauger
Vintage Certification™ Program, Providing Recognition And Status To Unrestored Vehicles.  The Supercar Registry-www.yenko.net-

maroman

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2008, 02:58:25 AM »

The 10th Annual Camaro Nationals are held within the GM Nationals at Carlisle 6/20-22 . Click on the link http://www.americancamaro.org/nationals.php
I completely understand where the event is held. What I don't understand is there is NO referancee to where in the ad.
Doug  '67 RS/SS 396 auto I know the car since new

Steve Shauger

• View Profile
    • Vintage Certification
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2008, 01:27:54 PM »

I completely understand where the event is held. What I don't understand is there is NO referancee to where in the ad.

Click on the link provided and email info to Karl or Bud regarding the missing info. BTW Bud frequents this site his screen name is buds396 or something like that.
Steve Shauger
Vintage Certification™ Program, Providing Recognition And Status To Unrestored Vehicles.  The Supercar Registry-www.yenko.net-

tim69camaro

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2008, 01:37:36 AM »
I am planning to go this year for the first time. I don't have a car anywhere near show ready at this point so I will just see what it is like. I visited the web site but I still have questions. I would like to have some information about what to expect. If I just attend one day is there a best day? Will there be a significant number of vendors selling parts? Are parts new or strickly used?
Tim Bailey

rare4k

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2008, 02:02:09 AM »
thursday and friday for parts saturday for the cars to look at.

KevinK

• View Profile
    • Hudson Valley Camaro
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2008, 11:39:19 AM »
I am planning to go this year for the first time. I don't have a car anywhere near show ready at this point so I will just see what it is like. I visited the web site but I still have questions. I would like to have some information about what to expect. If I just attend one day is there a best day? Will there be a significant number of vendors selling parts? Are parts new or strickly used?

...If you're planning one day?, ...If you're interested in parts, ...Friday. Want to see the cars, ...then Saturday. Most of those (us : ) Camaro nuts hunt down the good parts pretty early, ...even Thursday.
  You will find both used and new parts. As on the ACA weblink (above) the Camaro Nationals show is done along with GM at Carlisle, ...so you get two shows for one, ...truely a great event.

Pex68

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2008, 01:55:34 PM »
Just got my packet yesterday!!!  I'm in Legends and my car is still in pieces getting ready!  ;D

Tim,
Even if your car isn't ready, there's a class for that!
http://americancamaro.org/non_Judged_classes.php
Parts available are New/Used/NOS.  Really is a great event hosted by great people.  You should really plan to be there at least 2 days-Friday & Saturday would be best-and be prepared to walk, the place is HUGE.

Also, ACA is asking for registered participants to bring a donation of new/unused canned food/tooth paste/tooth brushes/bath soap/drink mixes/band-aids/aluminum foil/plastic wrap/zip-lock bags/chap stick for the Silence of Mary Home.  It would be great if anyone attending could bring something!!! ;)  They will be taking the donations at the ACA pre-registration tent. 
Chris P
1968 Sequoia Green SS 396/325 M20

anything