Author Topic: Need qualified inspection in San Francisco for a 67 Camaro  (Read 7459 times)

geshaghi

• View Profile
Need qualified inspection in San Francisco for a 67 Camaro
« on: October 21, 2005, 08:22:50 PM »
I am looking at a 67 Camaro Convertible that is located in the San Francisco bay area.  The car appears to be mostly original, with one repaint that is between 10 - 20 years old, but seems to be in decent shape (quite driveable).  I need someone who knows Camaros that can inspect the car for mechanical and cosmetic issues, preferably with a lift.  I'm mostly concerned about rust and looming mechanical problems.  Any leads are appreciated.  I check email and my cell phone is 818-915-3606.  Thanks

Jon68z

• View Profile
Re: Need qualified inspection in San Francisco for a 67 Camaro
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2005, 06:28:35 AM »
Hi,

You may want to give the guy's at Campbell Auto Restoration a call.  They are located in the south bay in Campbell Calif.  There number is (408) 371-5522, They are not normally open on the weekends but if you try after say 9:30 someone just might pickup the phone.  They are experts in the automotive restoration business and certainly know thier stuff when it comes to first, second, third and fourth gens.  With any first gen car, especially a convertable, you deffinetly want to get it checked out for rust.  Ask for Tom or Mark.

Good Luck!

Jon68z

geshaghi

• View Profile
Re: Need qualified inspection in San Francisco for a 67 Camaro
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2005, 12:16:13 PM »
Thanks - I will try them later today.