Author Topic: 1967 console seat belt clips  (Read 6149 times)

crossram

1967 console seat belt clips
« on: January 28, 2006, 05:18:01 PM »
I was wondering if the clips on the side of the console to hold the seat belts were an option or part of the bright pedal trim option.
I have seen consoles without the clips that have the delux interior option. Most cars I see with the clips have the bright pedal trim as well.
Were the seat beslt clips included as part of the bright pedal trim group?

Brian K

• View Profile
Re: 1967 console seat belt clips
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2006, 05:29:17 PM »
Early 67's didn't have the seat belt clips on the console's and didn't have the outside belt retractors. I don't know when the change occured maybe some one with all the CRG data will chime in. By the way my car is a 11E date and doesn't have the above mentioned items. BrianK

crossram

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2006, 05:38:25 PM »
The car in question is 1 67 with delux interior and delux seat belts, thanks. 04A build date from Van Nuys.

67 kemie ss

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2006, 06:35:49 PM »
Nothing I have read or seen has indicated the clips were part of the Z23 option.  That said, my car does have the Z23, and my original console has the clips.

I read somewhere too that the clips were a later option, although mine is a 12A car.  May have been owner-installed I suppose, but I don't see it - they really are a bit of a useless piece.         

KurtS

• CRG Coordinator
    • View Profile
Kurt S
CRG

anything