Author Topic: Can anyone recommend a Quadrajet restoration service?  (Read 14168 times)

no69x-44

• View Profile
Re: Can anyone recommend a Quadrajet restoration service?
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2008, 03:51:37 AM »
re you going to Englishtown swap next month?

Yes I'll be there ... or least I'll try my best to get there.  Comes down to my son's baseball schedule.  If I can, I would like to get there early Saturday morning.  How about you?  I'm guess you are going to try an it hit too.
--Rob
----------------------------
'72 SS Nova - Gone
'68 Chevelle - Gone
'67 Impala - Gone
'65 Belair - Gone
'00 Corvette - Still got it
'69 Camaro - Keeper

tom

• View Profile
    • Discount Internet Services
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2008, 03:58:09 AM »
I try to hit it on Saturday. sometimes works out, other times not.
69 X11 Z21 L14 glide
looking for a 69 export model (KPH) speed
o

dab67

• 67 SS
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2008, 08:23:54 PM »
Steve:

I just had mine "re-manufactured" by a company here in Kenosha, Wi. called Dyno Carb Lab. I'll be installing it on my car this Sunday and I'll let you know how it is. If you are looking for a show car finish then this isn't for you.

Dave

Just got done finishing the install of my carb. It fired up after two shots of starter fluid and other than a slight adjustment to the idle, runs and responses super. Can't wait for this snow to be gone here in Wisconsin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jerry@CHP

• CRG Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2008, 01:51:58 AM »
We do a lot of Q-jets and Holleys here at CHP and actually do quite a bit of re-jetting on the carbs so the engines will run better too.  Factory jetting in just about all cases is too lean as that's what the factory wanted.  We maximize every carb resto so the car will run the best that it can.  Read some of the customer feedback on our website, www.z28camaro.com

Jerry

anything