CRG Discussion Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2015, 10:50:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Welcome to the CRG Discussion Forum!
Forum registration problems: Make sure you enter your email correctly and you check your spam box first. *Then* email KurtS2@gmail for help.
112374 Posts in 12911 Topics by 4944 Members
Latest Member: 68RS/SS
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  CRG Discussion Forum
|-+  Camaro Research Group Discussion
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Need to replace the rocker panel on my convertible
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Need to replace the rocker panel on my convertible  (Read 1306 times)
Posts: 45

View Profile Email
« on: December 27, 2007, 12:53:06 PM »

I need to replace the driver's side rocker panel on my 67 ragtop. Should I build a jig or car dolly to mount the body on first? Does any one have any specs or plans for those? I also need to do the floor pans but I will do the rocker first I guess.
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2007, 09:34:48 PM »

I'm in the same boat myself.    I'd also appreciate any help and hints.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!
Page created in 0.064 seconds with 17 queries.