Author Topic: what to ask for NOS 67 Camaro Parts  (Read 7348 times)

kjs427

• View Profile
what to ask for NOS 67 Camaro Parts
« on: January 14, 2006, 05:16:24 PM »
hello guys i have finished my dads 68 ss camaro and over the years he has collected parts for the cars and have not used them is ther some one who will buy all or just peice out i know there is

2 sets of nos gm Quarters for 67 in boxes unopened  (4 total)
1 set nos fenders 67 unopened
Nos radiator support
NOS ,rs front valence
Nos, standard front valence
Nos  rs grill
nos standard grill i just opened boxes of grills to see what they are
Nos inner fenderwells
Nos inner quarter housing
NOS tail panel in box
nos 15x8 covette ralleys
nos corvette ralley trim rings
nos 67 camaro flate caps sill in boxes, centers also in boxes

this is just half the stuff is there a good site to list the stuff for sale and what should a guy ask for it i know its worth atleast reproduction prices  but i got alot of cleaning out to do yet  so any suggestions would be great   all of these parts are for 67 camaro he dont need them   is there a site i can list them for sale ???

clwilcox

• View Profile
Re: what to ask for NOS 67 Camaro Parts
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2006, 09:44:56 PM »
You're sitting on a gold mine there.  I'd like to be able to tell you they aren't worth much and I'd give you a few bucks for them, but my conscience won't allow that.  The Team Camaro site at http://www.camaros.net has a classified section where you can sell those parts pretty quickly, also Ebay will get you some good sales.

You're sitting on at least $10,000.00 worth of parts there.  Those fenders if in perfect shape will go for around $1200 each..... I wish it wasn't so but it is unfortunately for those of us that need the parts...
« Last Edit: January 14, 2006, 09:49:22 PM by clwilcox »
Christropher
1967 RS/SS 350......in pieces still.

clwilcox

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2006, 10:03:32 PM »
Oops! I said 1200 each for the fenders, I meant for each pair.  I've seen them sell for around 600-650 each.  Sorry for the confusion.
Christropher
1967 RS/SS 350......in pieces still.

ccargo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2006, 05:12:58 AM »
This site does'nt have a classified section and this post will most likely get booted, but...the parts you mentioned are worth substantial $$$ if they are NOS and not reproduction. The difference between RS (rally sport) and standard is also a factor. Another site www.camaros.net has a classified section and you can list the items as best offer. I'm considering cutting my cars into pieces and selling them one part at a time. Thats were the money is at these days.  >:(
67 O-1 O4A L35 Convertible, Indy Zone IPC

anything