Author Topic: 68 for data base  (Read 3653 times)

flat350

• View Profile
68 for data base
« on: November 12, 2007, 11:36:26 PM »
Is there anyone in particular on the site that collects numbers and options on 68's ?

Steve

1968RSZ28

• View Profile
Re: 68 for data base
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2007, 12:00:24 AM »
Is there anyone in particular on the site that collects numbers and options on 68's ?

Hi Steve -

Yes there is.  Ed Bertrand does (he goes by the user name bertfam on the forum).  Email him with what you have, pictures are great too.  Ed's email is  bertfam@verizon.net

And welcome to CRG!    :)

Paul
« Last Edit: November 13, 2007, 12:08:28 AM by 1968RSZ28 »

bertfam

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2007, 12:20:45 AM »
Yes, please send me your information, including your name, VIN, Trim Tag info, etc... and include a few pictures if you can.

Ed

flat350

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2007, 12:47:37 AM »
Ed                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            I posted the info on the form I found in a search but I'll also send it to you , someone on TC said they thought you were the one for 68's but they weren't sure . Give me a day or two and I'll try to get some current pictures in the daylight .

Steve