CRG Discussion Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 22, 2014, 05:28:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Welcome to the CRG Discussion Forum!
Forum registration problems: Make sure you enter your email correctly and you check your spam box first. *Then* email KurtS2@gmail for help.
105651 Posts in 12336 Topics by 4753 Members
Latest Member: stpatrick
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  CRG Discussion Forum
|-+  Camaro Research Group Discussion
| |-+  Originality
| | |-+  '69 Pace convertible
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: '69 Pace convertible  (Read 2296 times)
kdka

View Profile Email
« on: January 11, 2006, 06:54:23 AM »

There is a '69 camaro convertible  pace car on Ebay this week, i asked the sellor to send pictures of the trunk corner "weights", so i could observe how they were attached on top to the trunk brace ,etc. He wrote back and stated that since this car had a "power" top that NO weights were originally installed. Is this correct or is he just trying to justify that the car does not have the weights?
I thought all '67-69 camaro convertibles had corner weights installed whether they had a power top or not!
kdka
Ed Bertrand
CRG Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2006, 10:18:48 AM »

ALL First Generation Camaro Convertibles, regardless of power or manual top, had the cocktail shakers at all 4 corners. His must be missing!

Ed
DeanZ10

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2006, 11:01:45 AM »

If this is the car from Salisbury NC, It appears from the pictures that the RS tanks etc. might also be missing. It may have been in an accident and none of these things were replaced??
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: