Author Topic: Home page pics of your cars needed...send 'em in.  (Read 2901 times)

sdkar

• View Profile
Home page pics of your cars needed...send 'em in.
« on: June 26, 2007, 01:04:27 PM »
Hey guys...I need pics of your 67-69 Camaros for the home page.  I know there are lots of you out there that have great pics and don't send 'em in because it's too much trouble or you think that it won't get posted.  You guys that spend lots of time and money making your Camaro nice should spend just a few minutes and send me a pic of your car.  Then everyone will get to see just how cool your ride is.  This goes for everyone out there.  Even if you think your car isn't perfect...send it in anyway.  Our homepage is for ALL you first gen Camaro guys and your beloved cars.  It doesn't have to be show car perfect...it just has to be a Camaro.  So c'mon and please send in your pic.  I need all years.  If you guys can help me out...I would like to get a red/white/blue combination for the month of July to celebrate independence day.  But hey...even if your car is any color...I will take it and I promise it will make it on the site.  Imagine the pride of seeing your very own car gracing the home page of only the best Camaro website ever. 

Send your pics to the email below and thanks.

Steve

sdkar@bellsouth.net