Author Topic: Be Cool radiator and spal fans installation instructions needed.  (Read 8274 times)

sdkar

• View Profile
I just bought a used Be Cool radiator with dual spal fans for my 69 Camaro.  I have all of the wiring and relays etc.  Does anyone has this kit and installed it have the installation instructions they could send me.  I would be eternally grateful.  Please email me if you do and I can provide sending instructions.  Thanks.

Steve
sdkar@bellsouth.net   

tom

• View Profile
    • Discount Internet Services
Re: Be Cool radiator and spal fans installation instructions needed.
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2007, 01:46:58 AM »
Steve,

Did you check the Be Cool web site? If they don't post directions find a support e-mail link and ask for them.

Good Luck,

Tom
69 X11 Z21 L14 glide
looking for a 69 export model (KPH) speed
o

sdkar

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2007, 08:55:54 PM »
I don't see any instructions on their site.  If anyone has a set of instructions, I would be eternally grateful for a copy.   

Let me know if you do and I can give you mailing or faxing instructions.

Steve
sdkar@bellsouth.net

Ivan67rs

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2007, 07:35:49 PM »
Steve,

I'm getting ready to purchase a "new" BeCool kit and once it gets here, if no one has been able to hook you up by the time I get mine (should be ordered this week and delivered same) I will offer a copy of my instructions to you.

Ivan67rs

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2007, 01:39:20 PM »
Steve,

Got the box this morning, with instructions in it. Give me a day or so to get them photo copied and send me your snail mail - I'll mail em to you sometime this week.

Ivan67rs

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2007, 09:00:59 PM »
Steve,

Need to know if you have AC or no AC. Determines which drawing I provide. I'm drawing these in visio so it would save me some major time to know if I need to replicate the AC or non AC drawings only. The directions from BeCool for the entire installation consits of half a page of a drawing - Amazing really I expected more.