CRG Discussion Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 28, 2014, 06:02:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Welcome to the CRG Discussion Forum!
Forum registration problems: Make sure you enter your email correctly and you check your spam box first. *Then* email KurtS2@gmail for help.
106663 Posts in 12435 Topics by 4791 Members
Latest Member: DEL
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  CRG Discussion Forum
|-+  Camaro Research Group Discussion
| |-+  Mild Modifications
| | |-+  Improve rear end
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Improve rear end  (Read 2039 times)
emanuelK

View Profile Email
« on: June 14, 2007, 04:55:41 PM »

Hi. Does anybody know how to rebuild a rear end mono leaf suspenssion (1967 convertibel)? I would like to do a modification like this:
http://xs303.xs.to/xs303/06272/Cheva3.JPG

The final decission is not taken, but I'd like to investigate what to be done and try do some planning. Anybody having drawings, sketches or maybe some notes how to perform this or something similar. Hopefully also with recommendations of parts to use.
emanuelK

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2007, 10:16:38 PM »

Perhaps wrong forum to post this on. Probably everything else than a mild modification. Wink

To change direction and improve rear with minor changes, what is known out there. I'm also thinking about change from a mono to multi leaf modification. Is this possible?
What is a good workflow for this? Can I do this without replace the rear end?

Thanks /Emanuel
emanuelK

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2007, 04:52:32 PM »

I've found it. Anybody having any experience of this? They also have from mono leaf to multi leaf conversion kits.

http://www.detroitspeed.com/productpages/indproduct/rearsuspensionprod/quadra_prod.htm
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: