CRG Discussion Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 29, 2014, 05:54:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Welcome to the CRG Discussion Forum!
Forum registration problems: Make sure you enter your email correctly and you check your spam box first. *Then* email KurtS2@gmail for help.
102445 Posts in 12090 Topics by 4668 Members
Latest Member: Carbuff
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  CRG Discussion Forum
|-+  Camaro Research Group Discussion
| |-+  Originality
| | |-+  trim rings for 68Z28
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: trim rings for 68Z28  (Read 1284 times)
sd1968z28

View Profile
« on: June 04, 2007, 07:37:19 PM »

has any purchased any trim rings that are correct for the 6 inch z28 rally,  mine are kind off dinged up everything i see looks wrong?
Jerry@CHP
CRG Member

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2007, 06:49:25 AM »

Correct original trim rings for the DF wheels are a serious problem.  There are very few available and the prices can range from $300-600 a piece.  After talking with vendors, there are no plans to make them because of the low demand.  I have seen some repros that have the finger style attachment but none with the correct four clips.

I know that Lucas Restorations is using a place that can fix originals and remove the dents.  If anyone wants info on L/Restorations, e-mail me at Z28camaroman@juno.com, Ken Lucas will also be at the Camaro Nationals in three weeks debuting two Z28s that he is just finishing for "Legend Certification."  I hope that many on this forum are planning to attend.  Biggest and best and most deverse Camaro show in the country.

Jerry
sd1968z28

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2007, 08:15:07 AM »

i have four with the finger clips, but they seam to get real close to the cut outs on rim.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: