CRG Discussion Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 01, 2014, 04:00:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Welcome to the CRG Discussion Forum!
Forum registration problems: Make sure you enter your email correctly and you check your spam box first. *Then* email KurtS2@gmail for help.
105865 Posts in 12354 Topics by 4762 Members
Latest Member: HarryQ
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  CRG Discussion Forum
|-+  Camaro Research Group Discussion
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Need qualified inspection in San Francisco for a 67 Camaro
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Need qualified inspection in San Francisco for a 67 Camaro  (Read 3100 times)
geshaghi

View Profile
« on: October 21, 2005, 03:22:50 PM »

I am looking at a 67 Camaro Convertible that is located in the San Francisco bay area.  The car appears to be mostly original, with one repaint that is between 10 - 20 years old, but seems to be in decent shape (quite driveable).  I need someone who knows Camaros that can inspect the car for mechanical and cosmetic issues, preferably with a lift.  I'm mostly concerned about rust and looming mechanical problems.  Any leads are appreciated.  I check email and my cell phone is 818-915-3606.  Thanks
Jon68z

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2005, 01:28:35 AM »

Hi,

You may want to give the guy's at Campbell Auto Restoration a call.  They are located in the south bay in Campbell Calif.  There number is (408) 371-5522, They are not normally open on the weekends but if you try after say 9:30 someone just might pickup the phone.  They are experts in the automotive restoration business and certainly know thier stuff when it comes to first, second, third and fourth gens.  With any first gen car, especially a convertable, you deffinetly want to get it checked out for rust.  Ask for Tom or Mark.

Good Luck!

Jon68z
geshaghi

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2005, 07:16:13 AM »

Thanks - I will try them later today.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: