Author Topic: I saw grandpa in his 69 Camaro yesterday  (Read 3760 times)

onlytherich68

• View Profile
I saw grandpa in his 69 Camaro yesterday
« on: May 18, 2007, 04:56:37 PM »
i saw a grandpa lookin dude in his 69 Camaro driving down the road yesterday. He was probably the original owner. She was a plain jane (six banger no doubt) unless all the emblems with engine designation had fallen off. The car was faded out gold or bronze or something. Every square inch of that car was dented, the right side door was caved in from an auto wreck, and the grill was busted out. I couldn't take my eyes off of that beautiful car...

1968RSZ28

• View Profile
Re: I saw grandpa in his 69 Camaro yesterday
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2007, 05:22:22 PM »
Grandpa could probably sell it for $15,000.00, even in that condition.   ;D

Paul

ggtsvnv

• View Profile
Re: I saw grandpa in his 69 Camaro yesterday
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2007, 03:54:05 AM »
  I know of a hispanic girl ( probably in her mid to late 30's)here in Reno who has a dusk blue 69 with dark blue interior. Has rust over the rear quarters, bad crunch in the drivers side fender, broken grill, bent bumper, valance, header, hood. Interior is so so but would need redone. Its still got the 307 emblems on the passanger fender and is a 3spd auto with floor shifer, and the full face hub caps. I have seen the car for years, and I was in a grocery store parking lot about 4 months ago, and she was putting groceries in the car. So I asked if she wanted to sell it. I don't know if she understood what I was asking or not, but she just looked at me and simled, never said a word. I took that to be a no.

anything