Author Topic: Norwood build sheet location  (Read 674 times)

schlepcar

• View Profile
Norwood build sheet location
« on: January 06, 2024, 09:01:33 PM »
   I have been on this site dozens of times looking up part numbers and other info....so initially I just want to say thanks to those maintaining all this useful knowledge. My question currently is about 1969 camaros. On a Norwood car has anyone ever found the build sheet under gas tank? I have literally looked everywhere but there and have never removed headliner. I have also been told that many norwood cars did not necessarily get a build sheet. The car in question is a real X33 that I am trying to get more documentation on.

GMAD_Van Nuys

• View Profile
Re: Norwood build sheet location
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2024, 10:02:39 PM »
Previous CRG posting on build sheets:

http://www.camaros.org/forum/index.php?topic=15408.0

David K

• Dr. Longblock
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2024, 12:03:21 AM »
Norwood-good luck with winning the lottery because those odds are better….Los-reasonably good chance.

schlepcar

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2024, 12:53:48 AM »
 Thanks guys,
 That sort of makes me think I do not want to drop a nice headliner to find the nothing that likely exists in there. I like all the comments on the subject….many were just plain entertaining. I tend to agree that it is more likely that I will find a leprechaun with a pot of gold than a  67-9 Norwood build sheet,but I thought I would ask. I can always appreciate when someone asks a specific question and it turns into “ My grandma’s neighbor knew a guy whose younger roommate’s sister had a station wagon the same color as the camaro you are referring to”.

bcmiller

• CRG Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2024, 01:35:47 AM »
I believe of the Norwood build sheets found, which are rare, most were in the car at dealer delivery and put in with whatever docs the dealer gave to the original buyer. Again, they are rare for Norwood cars.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2024, 08:06:52 PM by bcmiller »
Bryon / 1968 Camaro SS 396 coupe - now old school 468 big block
1967 Camaro RS/SS 396 coupe L35/M40 - 4 generation family project
Looking for 68 Camaro with body # NOR 181016

David K

• Dr. Longblock
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2024, 05:01:41 PM »
IIRC, CRG has 8 or 9 documented cars with broadcast sheets.

schlepcar

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2024, 06:01:22 PM »
 I definitely will not tear into interior further at this point. It has all been removed except headliner and I think removing it is not only a waste of time but could damage the original material. I really appreciate the input and I may get back on this car in the near future.

KurtS

• CRG Coordinator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2024, 07:38:57 PM »
The majority of 67-69 Camaros with broadcast sheets had the sheet mixed in with other paperwork - few were found in the car (excepting 69 LOS cars with the sheet on the gas tank).
Kurt S
CRG