Author Topic: Searching for information about 67 Camaro raced in Europe  (Read 2607 times)

Jon Mello

• CRG Member
    • View Profile
Re: Searching for information about 67 Camaro raced in Europe
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2023, 05:29:23 PM »
I'm a little confused.  I tried to help you with the ID of your car some years back.  You didn't seem to care about the European race history and rebuilt the car to a mildly modified street car.  I think you may have painted it red?  Might have put a Yenko fiberglass hood on it too?  When I first got information from you, I received no VIN but got a picture of a cowl tag that showed it was built 06E, had Y-2 paint and 765-Z interior.  The tag also showed 2LGS 3K 4P for the options.  I sent you a picture showing that it was most likely the '67 Camaro driven by Fritz Schulz at Hockenheim in September, 1969.  I never got a response.  You are now evidently asking about a car with a different VIN that would be built more in the 06C timeframe and you say it is not an SS model.  Do you have any other tag photos or info on what the original color was, original interior, etc?  The frame pics and the others all seem to be from the other car, the yellow SS, which I got from you a long time ago.
Jon Mello
CRG