Author Topic: Highly option 6 cylinder car  (Read 12286 times)

67conv6cyl

• View Profile
Highly option 6 cylinder car
« on: December 28, 2022, 04:19:28 AM »
Very Highly optioned 6 cyl car, 250 6 cyl, custom interior, tinted windshield, console with clock, 4 speed, AC, rear antenna, rear defogger, interior decor grip, under dash courtesy lights, rally sport, remote mirror,
Bumper guards, nose stripes. wood steering wheel.

Rare to see 6 cylinder car with this many options. Especially AC and rear defogger….I have never seen those two options on any car together.

Car appears unmolested and authentic. All options on tag are on car.

KurtS

• CRG Coordinator
    • View Profile
Re: Highly option 6 cylinder car
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2022, 06:24:42 AM »
And in a rare color.
Kurt S
CRG

67conv6cyl

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2022, 01:19:57 PM »
I’m Hoping and doing my best so that trim tag doesn’t end up on a different car. This is a restorable car (I believe) with engine, transmission and most options shown on tag still in car.
I would like to restore it. Not my car, I’m negotiating price now.
This car appears to be in what’s left of the original Capri cream paint needing most sheet metal, most of car is still there, engine is said to turn over.
I know 6 bangers are not the most desirable. That being said just looking for opinions is $10,000 to much? Or am I crazy? I will post more pictures.

KurtS

• CRG Coordinator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2022, 07:01:13 PM »
I'm scared about the body condition.....
Kurt S
CRG

FRANKTHECRANK

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2022, 08:29:11 PM »
Wow, a 6 cylinder RS,...that's rare in itself, never mind one with that many options. More pics please.

67conv6cyl

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2022, 08:44:45 PM »
Chrome on valve cover…correct stamp on engine block for 6 cylinder 4 speed with AC…
Even has original dealer plate on back.

67conv6cyl

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2022, 08:53:54 PM »
Bought new from Dworkin Chevrolet, Derby Connecticut….sticker still very visible on rear tail pan

67conv6cyl

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2022, 08:59:58 PM »
Original 4 speed transmission

67conv6cyl

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2022, 02:21:42 AM »
Engine pad shows original engine….and it turns out it’s a 230 six, 4 speed with AC….not a 250 six

bertfam

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2022, 02:29:10 AM »
Man, to be honest, that's probably one of the RAREST Camaros ever made!!

Ed

67conv6cyl

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2022, 02:33:44 AM »
All options on trim tag present.

67conv6cyl

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2022, 02:44:27 AM »
Original dealer plaque still on car “Dworkin Chevrolet Derby CT”

67conv6cyl

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2022, 02:53:14 AM »
RS back up below bumper

bertfam

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2022, 03:00:46 AM »
Dworkin Chevrolet (Dealer 164 Zone 2) is no longer in business but it appears they're still "kinda" around in one form or another. Storing cars???

Ed

MO

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2022, 05:34:36 AM »
Wow, great find! With the other options being present, I wonder if the rally wheels are too? 

maroman

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2022, 01:55:38 PM »
Not trying to bust your balls but you are a lot braver then I am.  10 or 20 years ago that may have been an interesting project. Good luck.
Doug  '67 RS/SS 396 auto I know the car since new

67conv6cyl

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2022, 04:25:23 PM »
I absolutely agree on major upside cost to bring her back. I would never do to profit anyway…..unfortunately for me I’m a purist which ends up costing me boatloads of $.
I’m also one that has to have the original drivetrain on any car I restore and there doesn’t seem to be as many unrestored cars left to fuel my hobby needs with good bodies. I also like rare optioned 1st gen Camaros. I have accumulated a ridiculous stash of top notch nos parts that I’ll just end up giving away if I don’t put them on something.
Although in many ways I feel these parts should go on a more valuable car. I’m sure if I sold the parts alone I would get at least 3 times the value of this car completed to a concourse level with these parts installed on it.

The price on this car is steep in my opinion for what is left after removal of the rust. I haven’t pulled trigger yet
Please anyone feel free to share there opinions I wouldn’t be offended.at all…I am so on the fence.
Paul

Kelley W King

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2022, 11:29:19 PM »
If the price is more than the parts are worth I would have to pass. If you media blast the car it may be nothing leave of it.
69 Z28 RS Scuncio Hi Performance
69 SS L78
67 SS Chevelle
64 Corvette
66 GTO Tiger Gold
77 Trans Am Special Edition

camaronut

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2022, 01:19:28 AM »
Rebody or junk it.  Shame ------- super neat car - It's just waaaayyyyy too far gone IMO.
This the kind of car that you do for the love of it.  Nothing else.

David K

• Dr. Longblock
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2022, 04:39:03 AM »
I’m all in 100%! Do it! Hell, I’m proudly biased because my 68 still has a 6. At any car show, cruise, or cars and coffee, people now stop, scratch their head, and ask questions/make conversation. Capri Cream is a nice color.

MO

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2022, 07:10:28 AM »
That's a tough decision. If you have the time and money, go for it. Otherwise, if the cost is an issue it's probably best to walk away.
That would be a great looking car when/if completed!

67conv6cyl

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2022, 01:43:28 PM »
More pictures

KurtS

• CRG Coordinator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2022, 04:03:13 PM »
Make a reasonable offer and wait. They won't have a ton of interested buyers....

Car is rare due to the engine. All those options and didn't even pay the extra $25 for the bigger motor.
Kurt S
CRG

67conv6cyl

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2022, 05:00:13 PM »
Also odd is that all trim tag options are present on car with June trim tag, (tags never removed from car)matching engine assembly date…however going by CRG data on vins should be a early May car.

bertfam

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2022, 05:02:17 PM »
Some people didn't like V8 engines. Especially in the 50's and 60's when they were fairly new. My grandfather bought nothing but American Motors cars and NEVER got one with a V8. Every one of them were 6 bangers because he liked them. He grew up with them and never saw a need for two additional pistons! Back then he said a lot of his friends didn't trust V8 engines!

Ed

MO

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2022, 06:16:37 AM »
Some people didn't like V8 engines. Especially in the 50's and 60's when they were fairly new. My grandfather bought nothing but American Motors cars and NEVER got one with a V8. Every one of them were 6 bangers because he liked them. He grew up with them and never saw a need for two additional pistons! Back then he said a lot of his friends didn't trust V8 engines!

Ed

LOL, relatable story! Not everyone or dealer was interested in performance cars or engines in those days. To me, the odd thing is the the 4spd. I'd have thought a three on the tree would have been the norm. That's what makes a car like this so cool.

67conv6cyl

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2022, 03:10:03 PM »
The chrome valve cover has Chevrolet script….assuming this was dealer added? All after market ones I have seen do not have script.

bertfam

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2022, 03:47:47 PM »
The chrome valve cover has Chevrolet script….assuming this was dealer added? All after market ones I have seen do not have script.

Dealer or over the counter. The 1964 Chevelle and Nova with the high performance 230 6 cylinder engine came with a chrome valve cover (P/N 3852894), so it was available. It could be used on either with or without closed ventilation.

Ed

David K

• Dr. Longblock
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2023, 05:18:59 AM »
I’d be willing to bet the dealer ordered the car to “Showcase” the options….saved some $ on the 6 instead of the 8.

67conv6cyl

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2023, 02:22:51 PM »
Doctor ordered car for sons graduation.

bertfam

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2023, 02:53:40 PM »
Doctor ordered car for sons graduation.

Is that a guess or do you know that for sure? If that's true, I'd be pretty disappointed if I were that doctor's son!!! Happy for the free car, but disappointed that it was a 6 banger!

Ed

Kelley W King

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2023, 09:18:15 PM »
If my dad had of ordered it for me it would have had a big block in it in 60 days. I would have told him the hood latch was broke if he wanted to look. I slid a new cam in my 327 while he was out of town one week. He kept trying to smooth out the idle adjusting the carb.
69 Z28 RS Scuncio Hi Performance
69 SS L78
67 SS Chevelle
64 Corvette
66 GTO Tiger Gold
77 Trans Am Special Edition

67conv6cyl

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2023, 10:29:49 PM »
I don’t Know that for sure…the title is Connecticut with doctors name ….when I did search on name of owner it shows doctor with that address whom is now passed away and for relatives it shows a son that would of been college age in 1967….so just speculation on my part.

67conv6cyl

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2023, 10:55:07 PM »
Here is the really ugly part…..I really want this car to restore for myself, I really like cars with “the original drive train” no matter what the engine size is ….I like the colors, options and factory AC….this car needs everything with exception of cowl. What I believe to be a fair offer, is not good for owner. I would like to let him list it and hope he doesn’t get what he looking for and except my offer….I have lots of original parts that I wouldn’t have to buy to restore this MAJOR project..the engine and transmission are not stuck and the car does roll. Please anyone feel free after looking at pictures I posted  to let me know you opinion a fair  price. You can post on thread or PM me, and if you think I’m crazy I won’t be offended at all.

MO

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2023, 06:23:02 AM »
No matter what you offer, the owner may still think there is more money on the table and list it to see what other interest is out there. You haven't mentioned a price, but to me 10k would be max for a trim and vin tag, cowl and original drivetrain for this car. That's probably too much, but someone else out there would pay that and rebody/resto-mod the car for sure.

I'd try talking to the owners and let them know what your intentions are and how you want to preserve and honor the history of the car and original ownership. That might persuade them not to pursue a bidding war.

Good luck, I hope you end up with the car because you seem to have a genuine interest in it.

67conv6cyl

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 16, 2023, 05:53:42 PM »
Anybody know what this carburetor is this car?

David K

• Dr. Longblock
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 16, 2023, 07:21:10 PM »
So many versions…hard to tell without numbers…but not original style.

67conv6cyl

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 16, 2023, 09:40:28 PM »
Is it even used in GM cars?

David K

• Dr. Longblock
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 20, 2023, 02:21:22 AM »
According to the pictures, it is. Lol. Just a note, my 68 came with 16 options.

MO

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 20, 2023, 07:06:56 AM »
It certainly looks like it belongs there. Nothing on it at all to help identify it?

camaronut

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 20, 2023, 11:53:23 AM »
This is the point where ya have to sit back, clear your head, and really think.
Yeah - this is a cool car no doubt.  Is it worth it? - Depends.
If it were a "family air loom" then yeah.  Just get ready to spend BIG $$$$$$$.  If not - I'd run. 
Last thing you want is to buy it, get it home, then realize "what da hell have I done".
Good luck!!!!

67conv6cyl

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2023, 12:43:22 PM »
I know it’s a huge project…the money aspect does not make economic sense at all.  still negotiating with owner (and it’s not looking in my favor)…I do like the options and color, although I’d rather have David K’s 68 with his options and paperwork.

camaronut

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 20, 2023, 01:29:10 PM »
Yeah - Dave's car is really nice.

Just remember - there are plenty of Camaros out there..one will come up - no doubt.

David K

• Dr. Longblock
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 23, 2023, 05:46:30 PM »
Thanks for the compliment…paint as you see it is 29 years old.
Back in 1986 it was just a car to the owner…but she did the Sinatra and “Got it my way” …..except for the interior. Ordered Parchment/Black. Came with standard blue and never solved that mystery. The top is blue, and I still haven’t seen one other than mine. I guess it wasn’t popular.

How much is the owner asking for the car?
If you get it, build that thing and qualify it for the Bow tie/Legends at the Nationals. I’d fly out for that. Matter of fact, I’ll be there this year anyway.

67conv6cyl

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 23, 2023, 08:35:12 PM »
I have a 6 Cylinder convertible now that I am doing for legends class that will be completed for 2024 judging.

The reason I also want this car is because I have so many original and Nos parts that I bought over the years, that I don’t need and I can use on this car.
I have a “perfect” set of used RS driver and passenger doors, fenders plus nos moldings and a slew of nos sheet metal, I also have everything needed for the 6 banger engine as well.

This car, believe it or not runs and doesn’t smoke the only sheet metal on car  that’s good is the cowl, the inner side panels at rear seat, package tray/trunk divider, one fender is usable as well, the doors are “rebuildable” however I don’t need the doors…..nothing else sheet metal wise is useable. Im looking at about $11,000 for car plus my cost to get it home.
I already know without counting the $15,000 or so that I already own in nos parts, that I will need to put at very least another $45,000 in car…so I’ll have about $60,000 in a $30,000 car not counting the valuable parts that I have used….so just a hobby for me. Please somebody feel free to talk me out of it!

David K

• Dr. Longblock
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 24, 2023, 12:19:31 AM »
Nope. I’ll talk you through it. It will be a new 1967 Camaro when it’s done. I will be following your build all the way to Morgantown.

cook_dw

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 24, 2023, 03:28:19 PM »
Life's too short.  If you like it and want it and have the money to do it all.  Go for it.  But if you are planning to flip then walk away.  If it were me I'd walk and sell all the NOS parts etc. and look for an unrestored car that is solid.   ;)

67conv6cyl

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 24, 2023, 05:05:03 PM »
Well it certainly couldn’t be a flip! Unless I just wanted to through money out the window!

I only am considering purchasing it because I can see my convertible will be done soon and I really enjoyed working on it….I completely agree with you on finding a better car…open to any car with original drivetrain no mater what size engine. 230,250,327,350 however I only want cars with complete numbers/born with drivetrain…..and ALL of them seem to be priceless.

This car to me would be an easy decision if car body was not so rough. I would think I could buy this car for $4000 in the condition it’s in and seller would be happy, not the case here.
I’m wondering if I just shouldn’t tell him to list it and if it doesn’t sell call me?

I just would hate to see the parts I have end up on a restomod where aftermarket parts would work fine.

David K

• Dr. Longblock
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 25, 2023, 02:29:01 AM »
What’s the bottom line from the seller?
Is it a Flinstone Mobile?

MO

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 25, 2023, 06:47:16 AM »
4k seems very unrealistic in todays reality; even for a basket case. If you can get it for that, great! But the owner probably knows it's worth more than that.

67conv6cyl

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 25, 2023, 01:25:37 PM »
It’s definitely a Flintstone car….there is not much salvaging of original sheet metal, trim tag, “useable” cowl structure and born with drivetrain is essentially what it is.

Also owner does know what it is, he has been honest and forthright on everything about car. I do want current owner to make money on deal, this car is one of 6 flippers he bought in package deal.

I do realize it’s upside down on value of at least $40,000 when finished that’s why I was hoping to get it for a decent price. My gut tells me not to buy….My desire tells me I’m the best buyer for this  car. That’s why I’m here asking for group thoughts.

It would also have to sit for a bit while I finish other car.

David K

• Dr. Longblock
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 26, 2023, 02:21:36 AM »
Upside down on value is relative. If you don’t need to sell it, only stupid money talks come sell time.

MO

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 26, 2023, 06:47:21 AM »
If you do not want to be upside down on the car when completed, walk away. However, the caveats are, 1- you have a lot of the parts already, 2- you do a lot of the work yourself; that will save you a great deal of money. But would it be enough to keep you upright? Probably not.

Another way to look at it is this, if you intend to keep the car for a long time, your investment may catch up with inflation in time. If you're looking to flip it soon after completion, don't waste your time, parts or money.

bcmiller

• CRG Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 26, 2023, 06:05:40 PM »
I would like to see close up pics of the shift ball if possible.
Bryon / 1968 Camaro SS 396 coupe - now old school 468 big block
1967 Camaro RS/SS 396 coupe L35/M40 - 4 generation family project
Looking for 68 Camaro with body # NOR 181016

67conv6cyl

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 26, 2023, 06:35:57 PM »
Floor shifter

bcmiller

• CRG Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 27, 2023, 11:22:24 AM »
Thanks but that doesn’t show any detail.
Bryon / 1968 Camaro SS 396 coupe - now old school 468 big block
1967 Camaro RS/SS 396 coupe L35/M40 - 4 generation family project
Looking for 68 Camaro with body # NOR 181016

KurtS

• CRG Coordinator
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 02, 2023, 04:20:23 PM »
The initial purchase isn't the big expenditure here.....
Kurt S
CRG

67conv6cyl

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 02, 2023, 11:48:48 PM »
I know….this car pretty much needs everything. I really hate to past it up because of all the factory options however after hard consideration I decided if I can’t get stripped car for $7500 or less I would have to pass.

MO

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 03, 2023, 07:16:33 AM »
Seems like a reasonable thought process. $7,500 should keep you in the game.

FRANKTHECRANK

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 06, 2023, 02:19:53 PM »
I'd love to see a restoration done on that car, but not with my money...lol. I think you're making a wise choice there.

David K

• Dr. Longblock
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: February 25, 2023, 06:44:46 PM »
Well?

67conv6cyl

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 25, 2023, 07:40:14 PM »
No sale

David K

• Dr. Longblock
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 25, 2023, 10:33:38 PM »
 ☹️☹️

MO

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 26, 2023, 06:42:38 AM »
Sorry to hear that. I was really hoping you would reach agreement.

67conv6cyl

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 12, 2023, 12:11:20 PM »
Updated on highly option 6 cylinder car…..looking like it will be restored back to original with original motor!

MO

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 13, 2023, 04:05:51 AM »
Awesome! The BIG question is....did you end up with it? I sincerely hope you did!

67conv6cyl

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 13, 2023, 11:36:45 AM »
Well…not “yet” mine 😉

David K

• Dr. Longblock
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 13, 2023, 03:30:33 PM »
I see the aftermarket roll bar is doing its job. I am curious about the fit and finish of parts you’re using. There’s alot of garbage out there.

67conv6cyl

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 14, 2023, 01:02:58 AM »
The reproduction panels seem to be getting better and better. As you can tell from earlier pictures the car looks to have a surprisingly good cowl section…….unfortunately that’s it for good original metal, rear tail pan didn’t appear to be rust that bad at all, however it dented bad enough that it can’t be saved.

The Original 230 6 cylinder engine runs well and has great compression.

MO

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 14, 2023, 03:48:30 AM »
Great to hear!

67conv6cyl

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 19, 2023, 12:10:29 AM »
Anyone see any issues with work being done, or does it look respectable?

David K

• Dr. Longblock
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 19, 2023, 01:53:03 AM »
The roof is looking a little sketchy…otherwise it looks good.

MO

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 19, 2023, 05:39:18 AM »
Kind of hard to tell with the incomplete welding and can't see how the gaps and panels align. Is that the only style trunklid available? Or is that the one it needs? Otherwise it looks like it's coming along well!

67conv6cyl

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 19, 2023, 11:49:33 AM »
That’s close to the correct trunk lid for 1967 with that build month, they are putting on a new roof skin as well

67conv6cyl

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 19, 2023, 11:53:45 AM »
A correct truck lid is not made aftermarket, it would have to be a used one

x66 714

• View Profile
« Reply #75 on: May 19, 2023, 12:13:18 PM »
A correct truck lid is not made aftermarket, it would have to be a used one

Will the emblem work with that lid?....Joe
See America's First, Chevrolet

1968 Z/28 Corvette Bronze. Black Hounds Tooth. 02E Los Angeles born 3/13/1968 pnt OO. Purchased March 1976
1969 SS396 Yellow/Yellow 08E Norwood born 8/28/1969 pnt 76E. Purchased April 1981

David K

• Dr. Longblock
    • View Profile

67conv6cyl

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 20, 2023, 01:34:06 AM »
That one doesn’t have correct tabs like original 1967 on rear inside seam. Also The aftermarket people make them  all with spoiler holes.

MO

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 20, 2023, 04:57:15 AM »
I figured as much. And good usable originals are extremely hard to find; like hoods.

David K

• Dr. Longblock
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 20, 2023, 08:56:54 PM »
Call Mark….he might have one.

67conv6cyl

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 02, 2023, 09:24:01 PM »
The Original 6 cylinder engine going back in.

MO

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 03, 2023, 04:48:26 AM »
Awesome! Love the headers too!!

67-RS-250

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 05, 2023, 10:54:57 PM »
Do you have the 3 groove alternator pulley?

67conv6cyl

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 05, 2023, 11:13:58 PM »
With all the options on this this car, isn’t it odd that it does not have power steering or power brakes?
It was recommended that cars with factory AC get power steering but not mandatory.
So no power steering, it has a two grove alternator pulley.

67conv6cyl

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 10, 2023, 01:29:23 AM »
New roof skin

MO

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 10, 2023, 06:18:26 AM »
Progress seems to be surprisingly fast! Refreshing to see.

67conv6cyl

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 29, 2023, 12:17:47 PM »
Original capri cream color

67conv6cyl

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 25, 2023, 09:06:00 PM »
More pictures of progress on highly option 6 banger

67conv6cyl

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 25, 2023, 09:13:36 PM »
On all four wheel

67conv6cyl

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 25, 2023, 09:26:18 PM »
I can buy this car now with the fenders and door installed, the engine, 4 speed transmission, drive shaft and rear end are all in place and working also the deluxe seats and front and back windshield installed….price is $27,000. As just mentioned. No grill or any RS parts, no interior parts other then seats that need recovering. No exterior trim, body work not completed and not painted.
Just wanted opinions

MO

• View Profile
« Reply #90 on: July 27, 2023, 05:31:35 AM »
Just a WAG, but here goes:

4k for interior, glass and misc.
2k for exterior trim, emblems, etc.
15k for prep and paint. That cost is dependent on your desired level of finish. Could be more or less.
5k for misc. such as hoses, belts, fuel/brake lines, exhaust and many other items.
Are any of the highly optioned parts missing? Add $ appropriately.

You mentioned that you have a significant stash of parts, so this should minimize some of the costs. And the more hands on you are, the more you can save.

With these dollars in mind, I think you'll be at, or above, the value of the completed car. Only you can say what your cost tolerance is.

That said, someone will take a chance and finish this car.

Good luck with your decision, I know how difficult it is to make.

anything