CRG Discussion Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 25, 2014, 06:05:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Welcome to the CRG Discussion Forum!
Forum registration problems: Make sure you enter your email correctly and you check your spam box first. *Then* email KurtS2@gmail for help.
102367 Posts in 12080 Topics by 4664 Members
Latest Member: jjonesls1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  CRG Discussion Forum
|-+  Camaro Research Group Discussion
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  ANTHONY ARROYO - 175 BROADMOOR SAN FRANCISCO CA 94132
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: ANTHONY ARROYO - 175 BROADMOOR SAN FRANCISCO CA 94132  (Read 2921 times)
Camaro Camaro

View Profile
« on: April 26, 2007, 09:01:06 AM »

I didnt know where to post this so here goes , I am located in Australia and I am attempting to contact a fellow Camaro enthusist about an ebay transaction that has not been completed. His ebay user name is "415droptops" Anthony Arroyo - 175 Broadmoor San Francisco CA 94132 UNITED STATES (415) 725 -0849. Due to the international time differences I have been unsucessful in contacting him by phone and his computer must be broken as he hasnt answered my emails. Is there anyone in the area that might be able to contact him on behalf of me? I have paid him and hes never sent the item. Any assistance will help otherwise I will call in and visit him when I get over there in June. Thanks in advance for any assitance from another far away Camaro enthusist.
1968RSZ28

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2007, 09:18:31 AM »

I'll give him a call for you at around 10 a.m. California time.

Paul
1968RSZ28

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2007, 12:17:07 PM »

Camaro x 2 -

I just gave him a call = no answer.  I did leave a message.  I will call him one more time tonight for you.  If you don't hear back from him soon, you should file a dispute with Ebay, especially since he sold the exact same item to someone else one month earlier.  Good luck!

Paul
lcmc

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2007, 03:50:14 PM »

I just checked this guy out on ebay and it's shows he has been suspended. I hope you used PayPal for the payment so you can get your money back.

Danny
1969 Z/28 X77
1970 Nova L78 9300 original miles
1968RSZ28

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2007, 04:19:35 AM »

Camaro Camaro -

I tried calling three more times at various times for you = no answer.  Based on Danny's post you should file a dispute with Ebay asap.  Good luck!

Paul      
sam

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2007, 03:02:36 PM »

Camaro squared.... What method of payment did you use?
Camaro Camaro

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2007, 03:23:33 AM »

Paul - Thanks for trying the guy for me. I too have tried the number and it has never been answered. I had just assumed it was due to the time differences. I left the guy negative feedback on the item. Contacted ebay , but they have never responded. I paid with Paypal and submitted a dispute which they agreed in my favour but still have not refunded me because they say if he has no money in his account they cant refund me. So it appears despite them saying everything is safe it just isnt. I would have thought perhaps a refund might come out of the millions of dollars profit that both Ebay and Paypal make (which I understand is the same company). I had also hoped that perhaps someone from the San Francisco area might have read the post and might have known him through a local Camaro club or something. From the things he was selling on ebay he looked like he was a Camaro guy. The item I was onto was a 67 Camaro cruise control - he also recently sold some bumper guards for a 67 Camaro. He was also trying to sell a 69 Camaro Drag car for a guy too. But seeing as ebay have deregistered him I also cant get the contact number for this guy Bob. If it comes down to it I will just have to visit the guy personally and sort it out when I am there in June. I have his address where he wanted a cheque posted to so I can only assume he wont move for $300 USD. Its a lesson for everyone to be aware of scumbags like this guy and to also see that you really are not protected by either ebay or Paypal despite what they say.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2007, 06:15:00 AM by Camaro Camaro » Logged
Camaro Camaro

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2007, 10:22:10 PM »

Does anyone know of any Camaro or convertible clubs in San Francisco? Thanks
1968RSZ28

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2007, 05:38:04 PM »

Here's one in San Jose, which is located roughly 50 miles south of San Francisco:

http://www.camaroslimited.com/index2.html

Paul
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: