Author Topic: NEW DISCUSSION GROUP (FORUM)? - Classes and Judging Guidelines  (Read 23191 times)

Pacecar

• View Profile
Re: NEW DISCUSSION GROUP (FORUM)? - Classes and Judging Guidelines
« Reply #60 on: November 24, 2021, 02:53:22 PM »
For anyone interested in the manual, my contact info is camaro67@aol.com for my personal email. And PaceCarL78@gmail.com for the Camaro Legends Resource. Being respectful of the CRG policy on advertising.  The Saturday seminar on judging went over fairly well at MCACN. Disappointed in the Sunday attendance. Did not hear it announced over the intercom. FWIW - Scored a concours gold.

69DuskBlueRS/Z28

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 24, 2021, 04:33:03 PM »
I reached him via email at Camaro67@aol.com

KurtS

• CRG Coordinator
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 01, 2021, 06:51:19 AM »
For anyone interested in the manual, my (Brad) contact info is camaro67@aol.com for my personal email. And PaceCarL78@gmail.com for the Camaro Legends Resource. Being respectful of the CRG policy on advertising. 
Brad,
Not an issue with this item. :)
Kurt S
CRG

cook_dw

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 01, 2021, 12:52:31 PM »
I'm interested in looking over the 68 guide when it is available.

KevinW

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 01, 2021, 01:06:26 PM »
I was was organizing my Camaro parts shelves and found a 90 min VHS tape on "Judging Guidelines and Restoration tips" from Bob Harris (Camaro Specialties).  No date on it but I figure early 1990s.   He judges a USCC Certified gold 1969 COPO owned by Bruce Eilenberger, Lititz Pa (silver 69 in cover pic).  I am not sure if I even watched this.  I do not see any reference to this on the internet.

I don't have any easy way to transfer to modern video.  Anyone ever watch it?  Do you think it is worth transferring? 

169INDY

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 01, 2021, 04:29:40 PM »
Yes, I am surprised Camaro Specialties has not loaded it as a YouTube Vid- Not sure if it would be protected and monetized, OLD data anyway after years of research and advent of net. along with a few other publications, Was a wild world restoration, Paper Hard copies, Car shows word of mouth. In Fact "ALL" these Survivour Cars were scoffed at in the 1980's we would WALK right by them and snicker, My how the WORLD has changed. I Love the Barn Finds and patina Cars now, We have Grown as a Hobby, the Real Shame was the Cars that SHOULD have NEVER been parted out, well they made the remaining ones much more desirable.
Jim
68 SS/RS L35 Th-400 LOS
69 Pace Car L48 Th-350 LOS
68 Z28 M21 LOS

anything