Author Topic: 725 midnight green interior question  (Read 1794 times)

Danzo

• View Profile
725 midnight green interior question
« on: September 11, 2021, 04:39:53 PM »
Helping a friend with some detailing items. He had interior paint mixed up to shoot the console door. The picture shows how it turned out. The rest of the console is much darker. Is it possible this is "dark green" in the color charts? Does not appear the console has ever been painted. Anyone have a 725 interior? When you run a light across the dash pad, door handle cups and other interior pieces the color lightens up, but the console remains dark.
Thanks, Doc.

uscrichter

• View Profile
Re: 725 midnight green interior question
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2021, 05:30:59 PM »
Here is a picture of the console from my 69-Z which had been in storage for 40 years and hand never been out of the car before, I haven’t even cleaned it yet since I’m currently restoring the body, looks to be darker than you example.

uscrichter

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2021, 05:56:42 PM »
I just took a picture of one the seats and the comfort weave center is much darker than the vinyl sections. FYI

Danzo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2021, 01:30:53 PM »
Thanks for the response uscrichter. What color are your plastic seat backs and door handle cups? Anyone else?
Thanks, Doc.

uscrichter

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2021, 08:37:05 PM »
They are all that dark green, the only areas that appear slightly lighter is the vinyl portion of the seats and FYI ,my car is a 08C .