Author Topic: First-Generation Camaro Spare Tire and Wheel Assembly Instruction Sheets/Decals  (Read 1670 times)

bowtie68iho

• View Profile
Attached, is a MS Word table that I started to track my collection of photos of original first generation Camaro spare tire and wheel assembly information sheet stickers and decals.  Feel free to change the table for any incorrect or missing information and then re-post. 

Anybody with photos of original stickers (to include the 1967 N65 decal), please upload to this post.  I'll take any photos of reproduction stickers/decals too, but please state whether your photo is of an original or reproduction sticker/decal.  If possible, please include the sticker/decal revision date if you can read it, but it's not clearly visible in the photo.

When I have most of the photos of original stickers (to include the 1967 N65 decal), and photos of reproduction stickers when originals are not available, I will be writing a CRG Report on First-Generation Camaro Spare Tire and Wheel Assemblies.

Thanks, in advance!

- Bernie
68 NOR SS/RS L48/M35 Convertible
Cordovan Maroon - Special Paint Exterior (black stripes)
Black Custom Interior
Silver Concours (Legends Class) at 2012 Camaro Nationals, Gold Concours at 2014 MCACN.

bowtie68iho

• View Profile
Attached, is v2 of my MS Word table.  I added two rows at the bottom for 1969 coupes and convertibles with N66 SS wheels.
68 NOR SS/RS L48/M35 Convertible
Cordovan Maroon - Special Paint Exterior (black stripes)
Black Custom Interior
Silver Concours (Legends Class) at 2012 Camaro Nationals, Gold Concours at 2014 MCACN.