Author Topic: Which do you prefer: Ricks Camaro Parts or Classic Industries?  (Read 13152 times)

superty84

• View Profile
Re: Which do you prefer: Ricks Camaro Parts or Classic Industries?
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2018, 11:58:40 AM »
I like Rick's Camaro Parts better.

RichSS2006

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2018, 04:51:20 PM »
I used Rick's for many years, but they changed when the became Eklers. My current favorites are D&R in Illinois. (used them for years also) and Camaro Central in Kentucky.  Ground-up in Connecticut does well too. Over the 35+ years of owning my 69 I've used them all.
69 X22 L78 M21 10-10
69 Z11 L48 M20 50A

Sauron327

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2018, 12:09:24 AM »
There are many suppliers and I use numerous ones. They do not stock all the same quality parts. Some change their sheetmetal suppliers, others change other parts suppliers. If you do this everyday it is a job in itself to keep up. Some have good used parts, others have shipped me used parts that were defective which equates to wasted labor. Good luck, there are no constants in this business. You have to find out which manufacturer makes the best part, find the supplier who sells that part, then verify they offer it on the day of purchase. If any issues make sure they eat the return shipping and if not, find another supplier.  Have fun.

anything