Author Topic: 1967 convertible trim tag info.... possible pace car tag?  (Read 4944 times)

bcmiller

• CRG Member
    • View Profile
Re: 1967 convertible trim tag info.... possible pace car tag?
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2018, 01:13:52 AM »
Hi. Yes i checked the partial VIN under the windshield cowl panel......no match. This car is a base model 327 PG trans car from what i can tell. Old Marina blue paint and Black std buckets.....NON RS or SS convertible. I bought 2 Convertibles and lot of parts in group deal. Previous owner obviously had more than these two camaros from where they came from at some point in time. I bought the cars from a "car flipper" who actually never unloaded them off his 3 car trailer from his trip back to Colorado from Wisconsin. The flipper refused to reveal previous owner info thinking he would lose oportunity to make more money.....we agreed on a $ deal if the car in Wisconsin was right for the tags, but he never got back to me. There is a very small chance i can check into these facts with any luck. I have doubts about finding the Pace car......needle in a gigantic hay stack!

Dang.

Well I do wish you good luck. Stranger things have happened, so hopefully the end result is a good one. 
Bryon / 1968 Camaro SS 396 coupe - now old school 468 big block
1967 Camaro RS/SS 396 coupe L35/M40 - 4 generation family project
Looking for 68 Camaro with body # NOR 181016

anything