Author Topic: Hello. I have a November 1969 Production Date Canadian Car info requested  (Read 21424 times)

mikea

• View Profile
So.. Excellent points re the One of One!

It's not how much the car is worth to him.  He's helped build dozens and dozens of cars, but he did this one himself.  He just wants to document her properly.  To explain to people how special she is.  I suppose trying to drill down through all the numbers to find N711022 is unique, is my natural tendency as a numbers guy, to determine 'special'.  But I'm getting your point, and will have to rethink what makes something 'special'

I like the fact N711022 has the big block and the M22.  The super scoop hood... (Stop using cowl GM never said cowl in anything. Air induction hood is valid)

There was little expense spared.  And hugger orange is all over the place yes... even somewhat cliche. But with a black interior.  And nothing against fellas with black interiors... but the orange orange to me, is awesome.  I suppose I wanted all you guys to say oh wow cool yep shes unique.   But the skepticism and tendencies for people to fake all this stuff blows my mind.  You have to spend so much time proving it is a 'real' car (and rightly so!) I've sorta gotten lost in the details.  But the details are so interesting for a guy who likes numbers, and cars!! This car is real, you can put her in the registry, and it may never change ownership again. 

I guarantee I will be able to spot a 69 from this point on and be able to talk to the owner about options and engines. I'm actually racing against a 69 Camaro in September.  It's on the Targa Newfoundland entry list if u wanna look.  I'm pretty sure it is a full race car 69 though, nothing original about her.   But still, cool.  A 65 Mustang, full race car.  My cousin in his 2018 ZL1-1LE..  And me!!!  ANd about 35 or 40 others. Come up for a race byes.. I'll get ya a deal!! 

Thanks,

Mike

anything