Author Topic: GM of Canada Documentation  (Read 4979 times)

bbd564

• View Profile
GM of Canada Documentation
« on: February 17, 2007, 03:46:10 PM »
I am looking at a 68 with GM of Canada Documentation.  There are no other doc's with the car.  I have 2 questions.  The car has a couple of small options that are on the car but are not listed on the document.  The car's ownder says he believes that the GM of Canada doc's list only the major options and may not be a complete listing of all options.  Does this sound correct?  Also, does anyone know the contact process with GM of Canada to idependently verify the information on the document that I have?  I have absolutely no reason to doubt the seller, but I also feel that it is best to be certain.  Thanks for the help. 

Jerry@CHP

• CRG Member
    • View Profile
Re: GM of Canada Documentation
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2007, 04:06:12 PM »
These docs list all factory options installed at the assembly plant.  If there are other options added, then another owner added them.

Jerry

JohnZ

• CRG Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2007, 09:56:44 PM »
Call George Zapora at the GM of Canada Vintage Desk, (905) 440-7689, and he can research the car and send you the "letter" with the information, or he can provide same-day call-back service for you if you need it (useful for a potential buyer situation like yours). You'll need the VIN and a credit card number - it's about $35.00 for the service.
'69 Z/28
Fathom Green
CRG

bbd564

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2007, 10:13:11 PM »
Thank you very much for the help.