Author Topic: Upper A-arm Splash Shields  (Read 22630 times)

Sauron327

• View Profile
Re: Upper A-arm Splash Shields
« Reply #75 on: May 18, 2023, 11:00:20 PM »
Garbage. Why did you buy them?

Aren't you just a pill.

Without having them in his hands how was he to know the quality.

In my short time here I've come to know you are a first class grade A jerk. No amount of experience or knowledge gives you the right to an Ahole to anyone.
I'm not offended by your statement. I kind of feel bad for you but that would be a waste of energy. LOL.
I've been through so much BS as a resto and bodyshop I take precautions before a purchase. I often ask for pictures of a product and verify the return policy will not cost me a dime.

Sauron327

• View Profile
Re: Upper A-arm Splash Shields
« Reply #76 on: May 18, 2023, 11:10:48 PM »
I bought the masticated rubber from Resoration Specialties when I made my own. Next time I bought pre-cuts from Repops and was pleased.

Do you mean this company?
http://www.repops.com/

I checked there and apparently you can't order direct from them?  It says this
For Pricing or Ordering,
Contact Any of Our Partnered
Retailers and Distributors.

Affirmative. Repops. I spoke with them today. Page 90 in the catalog. If you call she will provide the part#. Nice gal. Ask them to text you a pic. I'd do it here but I gave my roll to a friend for his project. They sell it by the foot. I may have purchased it directly with my business or asked who the vendor was. Sometimes one has to sand a piece here and there if you want to see the fibers.  Sharp scissors is an understatement, and you have to punch the holes in the corners like factory. I have some so old and worn there are far too many fibers showing. As we all know rubber deteriorates after 50 years.

anything