Author Topic: 1969 Camaro RS/SS Convertibles used for Driver Intros at 1969 St. Jovite Can-Am  (Read 11116 times)

Pacecar

• View Profile
Sorry to hear about the posts being removed. I have volunteered to help the ACA plan for their special Pace Car and LE display at the nationals. Would like to get some of the NASCAR Pace Cars into the display. If you know of any of the owners please let them know and have them contact me. Show is June 21 - 23. Thanks

marriest

• 1969 Camaro Pace Car, 396 cu / 325 hp, #matching
    • View Profile
I have a 1969 Camaro Pace Car that was shipped to Park Ave Chev Olds Ltd, St Leonard, PQ on 5/19/1969. It is a RS/SS 396/325 HP Indy Sport, 4 speed, convertible any chance the VIN # of that Pace Car is available?
Any idea how many pace cars were shipped to Canada?
Terry Marries
Terry

BillG

• View Profile
Yeah. the Caro Pace Car site responds to nothing anyone posts.  I think they are more interested in the  Indy 500 than the actual cars.  You'll get more responses on a jacket or a cardboard prop than you will for a question about your car.
Bill Garrett

stovebolt

• 1968 L6 Sport Coupe
    • View Profile
Marriest. Thought you'd like to see a photo of where your car was bought new. A fifteen minute walk from the house I grew up in.

Pacecar

• View Profile
Marriest - The Hooper/Crispino Pace Car book has the actual number of Pace Cars exported to Canada

marriest

• 1969 Camaro Pace Car, 396 cu / 325 hp, #matching
    • View Profile
WOW!
I had a 1962 Corvair in my youth. Thanks great picture.
Terry
Terry