Author Topic: Recent GM-H [general motors holden] HT auction at Lloyds online  (Read 2900 times)

My68SS

• View Profile
Recent GM-H [general motors holden] HT auction at Lloyds online
« on: October 18, 2017, 07:22:48 PM »
Hi crew, did a search on this auction here but didn't find anything, if there is a thread somewhere that I missed, please point me to it.
The car in question is a 1969 HT 350 2 door Monaro that sold at auction for somewhere north of AUD500,000!!
I bring this car to the forum because General Motors Holden is/was a sister company of GM-Chevrolet and the HK HT HG series of Holdens have a close relationship to 1st Gen Camaros.
Here's the link to the auction page which is still up https://www.lloydsonline.com.au/LotDetails.aspx?smode=0&aid=6683&lid=1145480&pgn=1&pgs=10
If it does disappear, then I have created a pdf of all the text and pics etc.
I have lots more to say on these cars, but I'll leave it at this for now in case I'm doubling up on an already existing thread.
Cheers,
Rob
Rob
1968 12C SS
L34/M40
12 bolt posi 3.55

My68SS

• View Profile
Re: Recent GM-H [general motors holden] HT auction at Lloyds online
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2017, 04:55:03 PM »
Hi crew, sorry to bump this thread, it's not my intention, just wanted to say sorry for my absence here, but some of the nightmare machines I've had to fix lately [offset printing industry] have just about sent me to the mental hospital!!  :'(
Seriously, I'm about 1 step away from pulling the battery out of my phone to get some peace, so I can concentrate on my baby!!  :(
Cheers,
Rob
Rob
1968 12C SS
L34/M40
12 bolt posi 3.55