Author Topic: Buyer Beware!  (Read 2710 times)

Dave O.

• View Profile
Buyer Beware!
« on: June 27, 2017, 05:59:33 PM »
I just want to warn my fellow Camaro lovers to beware of a Long Beach, Ca. company out there by the name of Goat Hill Classics or alias AARCHIVEHUNTER! They will take your money and will NEVER send you your part. They will tell you they will send you your money back and you will never get it! I see they have disappeared from E Bay which is good! They have a "F" rating by the BBB and have been banned allegedly from NCRS events! I don't want any one else to get ripped off from these crooks! >:(

uscrichter

• View Profile
Re: Buyer Beware!
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2017, 10:45:51 PM »
I can appreciate the warning because about seven years ago I met them at a Carlisle car show and ordered a dual quad set up for my '59 Vette and after three years and $2,500.00 later I dad my attorney send this guy a threating letter, he did finally send the parts however I got a different distributor than my original one that he was supposed to have rebuilt and the carburetors had pieces falling off from being shipped poorly. I have noticed his ads under a different name , but same address which I believe is in Fruitvale California.

68Zproject

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2017, 01:00:03 AM »
There are many posts on here about the guy.  I had good luck with him but not many people have.
68Z28

plumL78

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2017, 10:04:32 PM »
He is miserable to deal with and knows everything . He said he has lots of orig. pulleys so I asked for a particular pulley and his answer was who is going to pay him  to look for it. Sorry but I thought he was in the parts business. Will never buy anything from him.