Author Topic: Driving your Camaro this holiday?  (Read 13825 times)

camaroboy68ss

• 1968 L30/M20
    • View Profile
Re: Driving your Camaro this holiday?
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2016, 04:59:02 AM »
Very kool. I only drove my 68 to high school once. That was my last day of school my senior year. I didn't trust classmates around it, lol. Had a couple buddies as well in my class that had first gens so we all drove them that day. This was back in 2010. My 68 on the left, buddies 68 SS 396 car, and then other buddies early build 69.

Young gun with a Camaro or 2.
1968 Camaro RS L30/M20, 2017 Camaro SS
1968 Chevy C10 - Twin to the Camaro
1933 Ford Pickup - "Camaro in disguise"

Daytona Yellow 69 Z/28

• View Profile
Re: Driving your Camaro this holiday?
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2016, 08:41:49 PM »
Neat picture.  8) I used to drive my 68 SSRS 396 to high school & it was rare to see a 67-69 Camaro in the lot even back in the early 80's.

She just loves the cars and I think secretly likes the attention, so I have been letting her take it as long as the weather is nice.

On a side note.. I ran across this this morning  while I took my other daughter to an appointment.

I snapped the pic with my phone and started to drive away. I saw an older gentleman limping towards the car so I went back around and stopped and talked to him briefly. I parked and walked up & said...  Hello I just had to get a picture of his car as I have one just like it. He then looked at me with that look in his eyes like we all have when hearing someone say the same thing, as he waited for me to finish me sentence with...  only its not a Camaro its a 73 LTD Station wagon Squire edition Brown with a Green fender. lol..  I showed him a picture I had on my phone of our White 68 Convertible and perked up a bit. He said he bought the car new and it's been his only car since new.   :)  He asked if ours was an SS and I said no it had a 327 in it and he said his had a 6 cyl. I could tell he was in a hurry so I let him go but asked him if it was born Corvette Bronze and he kind of chuckled and said.. I was the first person he had ever talked too that even knew what that color was. lol..

anything