Author Topic: Anyone in Pittsburgh-Oakmont/Penn Hills  (Read 1268 times)

David K

• Dr. Longblock
    • View Profile
Anyone in Pittsburgh-Oakmont/Penn Hills
« on: May 04, 2023, 12:58:06 AM »
I found a part, but the guy won't ship it. He's in the Oakmont/Penn Hills area. PM me if you can help. I'll be posting on Team as well.
Thanks

Chuck-68-Cam

• It is what it is
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone in Pittsburgh-Oakmont/Penn Hills
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2023, 07:12:10 PM »
Dave, I'm about 30 minutes from Oakmont.
Chuck

68 Camaro SST 350/TH400

Sauron327

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2023, 07:20:18 PM »
Greyhound. Done that. Cheap. Or drive and write it off as a biz expense. Oops, I should have stated for those that are self employed. I do not ship anything anymore and charge by the hour. I am in the process of junking valuable parts because of the aggravation.

David K

• Dr. Longblock
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2023, 02:50:51 AM »
Thanks Chuck, we have a member who literally lives there and will get it for me. I’ll give him props when the deal is done. Because that’s what this and .Net are all about. Helping a fellow member out if they need it.
I also promised the Mods I’d save my clicks instead of commenting.

Chuck-68-Cam

• It is what it is
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2023, 02:21:22 PM »
No problem, always happy to assist a fellow member without an hourly rate...LOL
Chuck

68 Camaro SST 350/TH400

camaronut

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2023, 03:28:44 PM »
No problem, always happy to assist a fellow member without an hourly rate...LOL

Just the 59 min rate!!! LOL!

David K

• Dr. Longblock
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2023, 06:47:05 PM »
Many thanks to Boomer for getting my part and shipping it! Also thanks to Rocky and Rich Lordo for almost getting it. Boomer lives much closer, and the guy selling the decided to not sell after his son said the part was underpriced. But we struck a deal and Boomer got it, took pictures to verify it while I checked the interwebs. I owe him a Primanti Bros. Sandwich.
And a special shout out to Cook-DW for thinking of me, forwarding the Craigslist ad, and getting the ball rolling….because he lives in Tennessee. Makes sense right?

CantRepeat

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2023, 07:26:10 PM »
Many thanks to Boomer for getting my part and shipping it! Also thanks to Rocky and Rich Lordo for almost getting it. Boomer lives much closer, and the guy selling the decided to not sell after his son said the part was underpriced. But we struck a deal and Boomer got it, took pictures to verify it while I checked the interwebs. I owe him a Primanti Bros. Sandwich.
And a special shout out to Cook-DW for thinking of me, forwarding the Craigslist ad, and getting the ball rolling….because he lives in Tennessee. Makes sense right?

*click* like!!
-Tim
67 RS/SS Vert C-1 797-Z LOS 11B
EXDL 2EMGR 3SL
4P

cook_dw

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2023, 07:45:01 PM »

Glad it worked out.  What can I say..  I like looking for parts in my LIMITED spare time.

anything