Author Topic: WWCD ??  (Read 3174 times)

janobyte

• Before it was called Day 2 !
    • View Profile
WWCD ??
« on: July 01, 2016, 06:27:23 PM »
As I'm sitting here literally waiting for chassis paint to dry, thought I'd pay homage to a perfectionist: Chick.

Funny because when I get a chance to tear into the Z, and want to go 95% this little voice says " what would Chick do?" lol, maybe it's the lacquer thinner.

Seriously though, was thinking about it today because I'm shooting the sub frame and control arms. So yes, as I was taking the washers, bolts and dog bones out of their marked zip lock baggies, decided to push the bushings in and shoot the uppers as a unit.

[/Correct] :) :)
68 Z/28  born with: 302, drive line, etc..

BillOhio

• View Profile
    • photobucket
Re: WWCD ??
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2016, 12:47:26 AM »
I think Chick would say Bill what are you thinking as I spend an hour looking for a washer I just had!
I have heard my engine run it fired right up I've got about all my lights working I need to get my dad to help me put my bumpers on so I can take pictures of it without bumpers..
1969 Z28, Burgandy, numbers matching, 12,900 miles
1968 RS 327 4 speed
1970 Z28 M22 4:10 bought from original owner
1961 Chrysler 300G convertible

janobyte

• Before it was called Day 2 !
    • View Profile
Re: WWCD ??
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2016, 01:13:04 AM »
Well...any sizeable shop has it's own ghost that tends to hide washers and such...thenputs it right back in plain site where you were working! Happens that way in mine anyway. I've surmised it's the old farmer who used to live next door and passed.
68 Z/28  born with: 302, drive line, etc..

anything