Author Topic: I want to take a minute and apologize  (Read 3927 times)

cook_dw

• View Profile
I want to take a minute and apologize
« on: August 03, 2015, 07:17:13 PM »
I let my frustrations get the best of me yesterday and I said some things that were not needed.  For that I am sorry.  After sitting back and really looking at the situation I cant say I wouldn't act any different if someone were to sit there and call me a liar in so many words.  Again my apologizes for speaking out in an unprofessional manner.  That was not how I was raised and I am frankly embarrassed by my actions. 

BULLITT65

• View Profile
Re: I want to take a minute and apologize
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2015, 10:52:03 PM »
Darrell, (apology accepted, or not needed) ;)
But I think you typed what many of the CRG members were thinking. Also I think it had been said before in different words.
I can see both sides. You have Clem and the ordering dealer on one side and then Jerry and William on the other. It may just be one of those cars that lives on with this story.
I think the novelty of the car takes a nose dive once Clem, William/Jerry want to rehash what color it was.  :-\

I think most guys now just like seeing where the price goes because of the odd color.

I don't mind discussion on the car until, the discussion turns to what color it was from the factory....
1969 garnet red Z/28 46k mile unrestored X77
-Looking for 3192477 (front) spiral shocks 3192851 (rear)
-Looking for an original LOF soft ray windshield
-Looking for original Delco side post negative battery cable part # 6297651AV

janobyte

• Before it was called Day 2 !
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2015, 11:21:58 PM »
As usual, agree with you Bullitt. Yea Cook, think you put it eloquently.

68 Z/28  born with: 302, drive line, etc..

ko-lek-tor

• someday I'll get one finished
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2015, 11:36:19 PM »
Hey we all have our days. Wish it did not have to come to that and the main folks could step back and see were this was going. So many great guys here, don't want any hard feelings between any guys here, we all are above that, hopefully, and relationships have more value than any car, if each of us are honest with ourselves. D.W., you are a stand-up guy and it takes a lot to humble one's self in front of their peers. You have my respect.
Bentley to friends :1969 SS/RS 396 owned 79
1969 SS 350 (sold)
1969 D.H.COPO replica 4spd. owned since 85
1967 302 4 spd 5.13

RUNUTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2015, 01:26:40 PM »
I'm still trying to figure out the relevance of Mr Norwood and why he always speaks in  supercillious magniloquent sentences in which only he can understand.Your good...

watk69

• 1969 Z/28 5A Dusk Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2015, 05:26:48 PM »
your reply in the locked thread mimics what many were feeling and still feel. The car may be 100% but its hard to empathize with him because of the delivery method.
Clif W.