Author Topic: 1967 Camaro Literature, Service bulletins, Documentation, etc.  (Read 3506 times)

67L78conv

• View Profile
1967 Camaro Literature, Service bulletins, Documentation, etc.
« on: November 05, 2006, 01:15:24 AM »
I have been conducting research into 67 Camaros for many years now and want to continue to expand upon it. Currently I am looking to expand upon my collection of documentation for the 67’s. I am looking for original or copies of any and all paperwork associated with these cars whether it is for a 6 cyl. Or an L78. Documentation that I am looking for is GM internal documentation about any aspect design, service, sales, promotional, etc., service bulletins from dealerships, parts books dated 1967, technical specifications documents, Chevrolet service news issues, old magazine articles from the time, copies of invoices for cars or parts, build sheets, body sheets, photographs, letters, race and racing information and just about any other paperwork that you can think of. If you have any in print or even legible scans and photocopies please let me know. I can be reached at 67camaro@(removefirst)srgw.net or PM.

Thanks,

Mike