Go to full version

Camaro Research Group Discussion > Originality

Who makes most accurate Spark Plug Wire sets? Also heartbeats transveres Muffler

(1/4) > >>

dannystarr:
I want to get rid of my "Napa Auto Parts" light BLUE Plug wires and get a set of correct black reproduction. Is made in USA something to consider?
Price is with-in a few dollars.

"Bowtie Muscle Parts" says: Exact reproduction spark plug wire sets are manufactured to the original blueprint specifications. These sets are identical to the spark plug wires as they would have appeared on the vehicle when it shipped from the factory. They will look, fit and perform exactly as original.

"Heartbeat" says: Camaro spark plug wire set, dated 1-Q-68 for all 302, 307, 327, and 350 engines. These are high quality, assembly line correct reproductions of the original dated AC Delco spark plug wires. Our spark plug wires are a must if you plan on competing in any nationally judged car shows. These spark plug wires feature correct length, correct wire color, wire diameter, correct lettering, correct black 90 degree plug boots for small blocks applications as original. Made in the USA!

Also, is the transverse muffler that heartbeat sells good quality and fit? I can't find another company that makes one with that same approx. measurement of 24.5" X 10" X 4.25". And has the correct visual... Danny

ko-lek-tor:
Probably both sets of wires come from the same manufacturer- Lectric Limited, my guess. Here is a link. http://lectriclimited.com/  Buy them direct if you like. Make sure you get the right 1/4 for build date of your car.

69Z28-RS:
You're not looking very hard if you can't find the exact same items Heartbeat has for less $.....

dannystarr:
Well Ricks have a muffler, but admit to it not being 100% correct. Camaro Central has one, but I don't know how correct it is... If somebody could tell me, that would be great. Cause they are ALOT cheaper than HB. I don't know if HB's is 100% correct either. However they have the best visual and measurements so far. Did a big search and found many pro-flow- and flow master and others... all incorrect of course. If you got a place I am open to suggestions... Plug me in  ;D... Danny

Steve68:
Take a look at these guys for the muffler.

http://www.gardnerexhaust.com/camaro-exhaust-systems.html

Steve

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page