Author Topic: Aftermarket Seatbelts  (Read 2553 times)

sdkar

• View Profile
Aftermarket Seatbelts
« on: July 11, 2014, 02:58:11 PM »
Hey guys,

I'm looking for opinions and suggestion on aftermarket seatbelts for my 69 Camaro coupe.  I see quite a selection on ebay and summitracing.com that show what looks like really nice 2pt and 3pt seatbelts, and for a much better price than original or even Morris seatbelts.  However, I want to make sure of fitment and what if anything needs to be customized before buying.  I would hate to buy a set and realize that I then have to do way too much engineering, or buy some sort of adaptor kits or something just to get them to fit. 

So, has anyone out there installed any aftermarket seatbelts that they can recommend?  2pt or 3pt is fine, as I would like to go 3pt if possible, but if there isn't a decent, inexpensive and easy to install 3pt, well then 2pt is fine.  Please don't tell me about Morris, as I have looked into them, and they seem nice enough, but the price is a little forbidding.  So, what do you guys recommend?

Thanks,

Steve

joesauer

• View Profile
Re: Aftermarket Seatbelts
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2014, 04:30:10 PM »
Take a look at Julianos Hot Rod Parts.  www.julianos.com, & their seatbeltstore.com site.  They do custom lengths also.

77thor

• View Profile
Re: Aftermarket Seatbelts
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2014, 07:21:28 PM »
I have the Morris 3-Point seatbelts and I love them.
They make me feel a lot more safe & secure.
1969 Camaro SS, 350(NOM), M21, 12 Bolt Posi, 01B LOS Build
1977 Camaro, 350(LM1), M20, 10 Bolt Posi, Purchased New, (SOLD)