CRG Discussion Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2014, 02:53:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Welcome to the CRG Discussion Forum!
Forum registration problems: Make sure you enter your email correctly and you check your spam box first. *Then* email KurtS2@gmail for help.
104546 Posts in 12235 Topics by 4716 Members
Latest Member: Hgtech
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  CRG Discussion Forum
|-+  Camaro Research Group Discussion
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Windsheild opening spec's 69 Camaro help please
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Windsheild opening spec's 69 Camaro help please  (Read 336 times)
7T8 LT

View Profile
« on: May 29, 2014, 09:39:57 PM »

My 69 project was wrecked on the driver's side at some point in it's life. We installed a new full floor pan, and had to use a port a power to spread the A pillars to get the font of the pan in. So I need to know measurement side to side and upper corner right to lower left,upper left to lower right. Need top of cowl bolt hole for fender side to side also. I mocked up a new lower drivers side cowl panel with the floor out and port a power still pushing A pillars out fit fine. Installed floor as mentioned earlier put new lower cowl in off by an inch or more. Please help thanks, Jeff
Dave69rag

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2014, 07:04:04 PM »

Coupe or convertible?  I currently have a convertible apart that I could measure for you.

Dave
7T8 LT

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2014, 10:52:30 PM »

Coupe or convertible?  I currently have a convertible apart that I could measure for you.

Dave
Dave, that would be great! It's a coupe I need to push the A pillar out on the drivers side because the new outer cowl panel is not fitting right. The measurements will help to make sure that the windshield will seal and not leak. Thanks
ban617

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2014, 11:17:23 PM »

I could measure my opening its a coupe
7T8 LT

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2014, 06:42:03 PM »

I could measure my opening its a coupe
That would be great I hope to have the lower cowl in by tomorrow night. Thanks ban617
ban617

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2014, 10:33:35 PM »

I finally measured .. From the top left corner to where the seal was is 19 1/2 inches ,same for the driverside... The diagonal measurement from top left to bottom right is 56 both sides measure the same ... Hope this helps you...
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: