Go to full version

Camaro Research Group Discussion > Originality

Parts found from the Original owner of my 1969 Z/28

(1/4) > >>

BULLITT65:
I bought my Z back in 2008, and then sadly soon after the original owner past away. I have formed a good relationship with the son of the original owner, who along with his mom (original owners wife), has provided a lot of great stories about the car and its owner.

Well I got a cryptic email last week from the son, who said he found some original GM boxes with some familiar handwriting (his dads familiar script). So I was super excited except I didn't know what to expect. Well I started getting some pics this week, and although this isn't like finding a JL8 car or something, to find these parts is like Christmas for me. To get the parts along with a note from the original owner, is like a gift from beyond the grave!

more pics to follow...

BULLITT65:
now this bracket has a "C" stamped into it, would that be assembly line correct?

BULLITT65:
Now this bracket was purchased from the dealer since the "original?" was scuffed. (Owner included a note with it so he would remember where it went).

BULLITT65:
Ok next was this nice find:

BULLITT65:
All my original paperwork is back in Indiana with the the car. How do I figure out the date from this tag??  ???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page