Author Topic: How do I get a 67 Camaro to wheelstand (serious question)  (Read 19101 times)

KERR

• View Profile
Re: How do I get a 67 Camaro to wheelstand (serious question)
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2013, 02:37:58 PM »
:(

All i see is red X!

Its power, and traction,  and to be honest a bad set up on the rear end or way to much power lol...

ive got friends with stuff that will do wheelies,  and while its cool,  unless you build the rest of the parts to take the hit and bounce it can get expenisve in a hurry..

Brad has a 87 GMC truck,  406 on alcohol,  104mm turbo,  9 inch ford, 4 linked and huge tires..   truck does a small hop when it leave the line on 4 psi,   well this summer he bumped the boost controller on accident,  it turned off..  truck left the line and the little hop on the launch turned into a hop,  then it rolled out about 30 feet and stood up in the air dragging the shoot.  lol..   

Drews buick its is close to the same on suspenion,  but runs a 275 drag radial,  it doesnt pull both front tires, it just does a one wheel wheelie,  looks like the car is twisting its self in half...  just picture black buick that looks like a tractor pull on tv..

As the all said it can be done,   weight transfer, suspension, and power.. well traction! 

Mark

• CRG Member
    • View Profile
Re: How do I get a 67 Camaro to wheelstand (serious question)
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2013, 04:46:33 PM »
Put it up on a set of jack stands under the front end, take a picture and photo shop the jack stands out from under the car.
Mark C.
1969 Indy Pace Car
350/300HP RPO Z11