Author Topic: 67 Power Steering Pump bolts and spacers  (Read 6169 times)

bdgiesen

• View Profile
67 Power Steering Pump bolts and spacers
« on: November 30, 2007, 04:14:27 PM »
Does any one have a picture of a 67 small block with power steering. I need to know what bolts to use to mount the pump to the bracket and where the spacers go if any.
Thanks
Brad

1968RSZ28

• View Profile
Re: 67 Power Steering Pump bolts and spacers
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2007, 07:03:11 PM »
Does any one have a picture of a 67 small block with power steering. I need to know what bolts to use to mount the pump to the bracket and where the spacers go if any.

Brad -

Buy a '67 Camaro AIM (Assembly Instruction Manual).  The AIM cost only $20.00 and has illustrations, part numbers, and torque values of the power steering pump mounting.  You'll find all this information under "N40" in the AIM.  There are two different small block power steering pump mounting configurations based on what engine you have and the size of the harmonic balancer.  Good luck!     :)

Paul   

mikecio1

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2015, 11:17:27 PM »
The AIM does not tell you what size bolts to use. I have a Big Block and I am trying to mount the Pwr Steering pump bracket. Yes it shows you how and where but not bolt sizes, those are coded with a part number. I am trying to find out the bolt sizes and none of the mounting kits list the sizes of the bolts. Just part numbers and the letter code on the bolt. I would rather go to Ace and buy the good bolts then some re-pop dealer who wants $25 for a set of fakes or NOS which I don't need because its not a concours vehicle.

1968RSZ28

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2015, 03:38:11 AM »