Author Topic: Looking to get lots of photos for the Home Page for 2014  (Read 8756 times)

sdkar

• View Profile
Looking to get lots of photos for the Home Page for 2014
« on: December 09, 2013, 08:57:38 PM »
Hey guys,

We have a new year coming and I am looking to collect lots of nice photos for the home page.  Not just for next month, but for the entire year.  So send in your photo of your Camaro and I promise, it will get on the home page.  If you have a special month, for example, a birthday, or the month your Camaro was built (Like I'm not the only Camaro owner that knows the birth week of his vehicle), I will be happy to post that photo for that specific month. 

You Camaro does not have to be perfect, heck, if it's in primer, or rusty and dented, or has dull paint, send a photo anyway.  This site is not about perfect and restored Camaros, it's about OUR Camaros, of all conditions and styles. 

The next Camaro of each model year will get posted for the start of the New Years.  Don't worry if the pic is not perfect, as I will do my best to crop it and re-size it if necessary. 

So please, send in your pics, this site is about you and your Camaro, so represent and send in your pic.

Send photos to:

sdkar@bellsouth.net

Thanks,

Steve 

69pace

• View Profile
    • TeamCamaro - Moderator
Re: Looking to get lots of photos for the Home Page for 2014
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2013, 03:43:19 AM »
have you though of keeping the ROTM winners up all year like a calendar?
1969 Z-11 350/300 with 4 Speed
TeamCamaro - Moderator

BULLITT65

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2013, 07:11:30 AM »
sorry ROTM? ? Of The Month?
1969 garnet red Z/28 46k mile unrestored X77
-Looking for 3192477 (front) spiral shocks 3192851 (rear)
-Looking for an original LOF soft ray windshield
-Looking for original Delco side post negative battery cable part # 6297651AV

cook_dw

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2013, 01:00:04 PM »
Ride of the month

BULLITT65

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2013, 04:06:15 PM »
Ride of the month is just based on who submits a pic of their car right?

sdkar

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2013, 05:58:09 PM »
Hey guys, I am getting a terrific response.  I have some great pics, but I would love to get more.  Please keep sending in your pics.  In fact, I want one month where the Camaro pics are not of perfect Camaros.  Send in a pic of your project Camaro, or maybe it's in primer.  Just make sure it looks like a Camaro and I will have months where I show less than perfect Camaros, future awesome Camaros, and Camaros in the process of greatness.

So, send in all your pics, but please send in your pics of Camaros in primer...and if I can get all three years, I will post them.  Send pics to the following:

sdkar@bellsouth.net

Thanks,

Steve

DavidS

• z28.net
    • View Profile
    • www.z28.net
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2013, 03:47:09 AM »
Hey Steve,

One of my Camaros was once in real bad shape.  About 2 years ago......but I would laugh my butt off if this ever made the front page of the CRG:

69Z28-RS

• owner since 4-Apr-1976
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2013, 04:13:53 AM »
We;ll call that one 'in process'..  :)    and I bet you made all your panels on that english wheel I see in the background?  :)
09C 69Z28-RS, 72 B 720 cowl console rosewood tint
69 Corvette, '60 Corvette, '72 Corvette
90 ZR1 red/red #246, 90 ZR1 white/gray #2466
72 El Camino, '55-'56-'57 Nomads, '55-'57 B/A Sedan

DavidS

• z28.net
    • View Profile
    • www.z28.net
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2013, 04:28:50 AM »
We;ll call that one 'in process'..  :)    and I bet you made all your panels on that english wheel I see in the background?  :)

HA!  In process x 10.  All of the "overseas" panels were horrible and needed major work to make them acceptable.

ko-lek-tor

• someday I'll get one finished
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2014, 04:06:58 PM »
Hey guys,

We have a new year coming and I am looking to collect lots of nice photos for the home page.  Not just for next month, but for the entire year.  So send in your photo of your Camaro and I promise, it will get on the home page.  If you have a special month, for example, a birthday, or the month your Camaro was built (Like I'm not the only Camaro owner that knows the birth week of his vehicle), I will be happy to post that photo for that specific month. 

You Camaro does not have to be perfect, heck, if it's in primer, or rusty and dented, or has dull paint, send a photo anyway.  This site is not about perfect and restored Camaros, it's about OUR Camaros, of all conditions and styles. 

The next Camaro of each model year will get posted for the start of the New Years.  Don't worry if the pic is not perfect, as I will do my best to crop it and re-size it if necessary. 

So please, send in your pics, this site is about you and your Camaro, so represent and send in your pic.

Send photos to:

sdkar@bellsouth.net

Thanks,

Steve 
Hey Steve, I can't fully celebrate a New Year or New Month either, since the home page does not have up the new pics and already three days in to 2014. Sure hope you are not ill or something. I had some kind of crud going around, here, in Ohio for about a week of sickness so I would understand. Of course, it could be all those Bowl Games too, kind of has me behind on stuff around here not to mention it is going to be around zero or below for next several days. During the cold season, it gets to  where I look forward to CRG updates more than the mail at Christmas.
Bentley to friends :1969 SS/RS 396 owned 79
1969 SS 350 (sold)
1969 D.H.COPO replica 4spd. owned since 85
1967 302 4 spd 5.13

sdkar

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2014, 04:42:30 PM »
Wow, I must have been getting a telekinetic message from you.  I submitted the home page pics for January at 11:06am this morning, and see that you posted your message above at 11:06am as well. 

Steve

BULLITT65

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2014, 07:27:57 AM »
I keep checking the home page, looking for the new pics. How long does it take once you submit them? second question Can I nominate sombody's pic for the home page?
you stated you wwanna see the project stage of our cars or in primer....
our new CRG member Vellu has a awesome "before " pic of his car that got hit in the rear. I say awesome because looking at the pics of him finishing the car now you would never realize how far he has brought the car back. The man is dedicated!

sdkar

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2014, 01:44:40 AM »
I usually place the Camaros in the lineup in the order I receive them.  However, if you have a special month you would like to see your Camaro featured, let me know.  It could be your birth month, or the build date month, or even your wedding anniversary month, to show your bride how much you care, and surprise her with your Camaro featured on the same month you declared your undying love to her.

Submit any photos you like of anyone's car you like.  Just provide their name, so we all know whose car it is.

If you have any questions, please ask away.  You can send pics or ask questions to the email below.

Thanks,

Steve
sdkar@bellsouth.net

BillOhio

• View Profile
    • photobucket
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2014, 06:08:00 PM »
I never remember to look at them. My car could have been there and never known it!!
I need to book mark that page I guess. Nice group this month
1969 Z28, Burgandy, numbers matching, 12,900 miles
1968 RS 327 4 speed
1970 Z28 M22 4:10 bought from original owner
1961 Chrysler 300G convertible