CRG Discussion Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 22, 2014, 12:12:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Welcome to the CRG Discussion Forum!
Forum registration problems: Make sure you enter your email correctly and you check your spam box first. *Then* email KurtS2@gmail for help.
106455 Posts in 12411 Topics by 4787 Members
Latest Member: Oilron14
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  CRG Discussion Forum
|-+  Model Specific Discussions
| |-+  6-cylinder Camaros
| | |-+  Slowly starting the 6 cylinder RS build from Hell
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]  All Print
Author Topic: Slowly starting the 6 cylinder RS build from Hell  (Read 1131 times)
chili r

View Profile Email
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2014, 07:07:32 AM »

Welcome, and great to see you want to stay true to the car as possible. This is a great place for information and contacts as KO-LEK-TOR stated , as for the engine he spoke of he forced me to PAY for it  Grin.  Enjoy and anything I can do to help.
68SixBangerRS

Camaro Project from HELL

View Profile Email
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2014, 04:01:44 PM »

Darrell...I found a file with a couple of reduced size photos that I had received from a buddy who is proficient at photo editing. I'm posting a couple more photos for now, but will hit you up the next time I need to post a photo. I tried to download a photo editing app, but it turned out to be a trojan horse to take over my PC. I'm wary about posting photos now. Anyway, you can now see that the rust munchers were working on this RS for a long time (it was driven for about 15 years of NE winters, then sat outside for about 25 years). The dealer undercoated it with a pretty heavy coat of tar which saved the spring perches and rockers from complete destruction. Was it worth $1,600?
Pages: 1 [2]  All Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: