Author Topic: Top post vs side post batteries.  (Read 12176 times)

69Z28-RS

• owner since 4-Apr-1976
    • View Profile
Re: Top post vs side post batteries.
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2013, 01:54:53 PM »
I am the original owner of a 69 Z28 with a build date 03B and it has side terminals.
Regards
Morris
We'd love to hear MORE about your car and you..   Not sure we have any other ORIGINAL purchasers who still own their cars.. Do we?  or is Morris the only one?
Morris..   please tell us more about your car...color options etc..   Did you special order it? or buy it off a lot? etc...
09C 69Z28-RS, 72 B 720 cowl console rosewood tint
69 Corvette, '60 Corvette, '72 Corvette
90 ZR1 red/red #246, 90 ZR1 white/gray #2466
72 El Camino, '55-'56-'57 Nomads, '55-'57 B/A Sedan

Morris

• View Profile
Re: Top post vs side post batteries.
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2013, 02:18:12 PM »
My cable still has the original bolt.  The cables are loose so I can take some pictures.
The car is being totally restored, body and frame are all painted and assembled.  Now the hard part,  the shop that the body work dismantled it without giving me any pictures.
Now I have to figure out where all these boxes of parts go, fuel lines, brake lines and parts, electrical etc.  Which brings me to this forum mining for detail pictures of un-restored Camaro's to find out where for example the voltage regulator mounts and what screws were used.  I spend more time looking than assembling. but I will know the car well when done.  I cannot be in a hurry as it's taken me 40+ years to get to this point.
Regards
Morris

I see a new post has been added asking questions about the history of the car, this evening I will fill in the details and try to post a early picture of the car.