The engine pad is definitely not kosher
Not to be picky ( well maybe ) but he did say it can be a museum piece?
- He makes it a point to stress how correct the car is and yet the engine ground is in the wrong place.
- The TH400 pan looks to be wrong.
- The rear antenna looks to have more pitch than usual. I suspect an incorrect base?
- The trim tag is missing the rear antenna code
- Spring/shock perch retaining bolts too long
- The traction bar axle housing bracket is missing a hole above the mounting bolt. Not sure why. I looked at my 4B w/TH400 w/axle date 0404 and round bar and it has the extra hole in the bracket.
- Looks like wrong oil dip stick style
- looks like incorrect accelerator rod for that period
- do I see spark plug shields?
- missing PCV hose support bracket
- water temp sending unit wire looks like it's in the wrong position
- Wasn't there a break in the stripe by SS?
- worm clamp on heater hose on engine side
- missing vacuum advance tube
- wrong valve covers...missing wire tower on left side and temp gauge wire hold downs
- looks like a broken rear cover bolt
- single piston disc brakes
- where's the brake metering valve?
- PB booster looks like a repro
- non painted intake manifold bolts
- clutch fan
And there are 5 bids for this?
That's enough for me tonight!