I just did the interior in my 68 standard. I found that there are a lot of materials involved in doing an upholstery job. I had to get a roll of cotton, paper covered wire, cheese cloth, good burlap, jute, felt, synthetic batting, "s" springs, adhesive, etc. Also, have plenty of curse words on hand, you may use a lot of them. A 1lb box of hog rings was barely enough for me as I wasted a bunch of them trying to get them through all the layers of foam, cotton, and burlap. I guess my hands aren't strong enough. I also had to repair broken springs in both front seats and do some minor weld repairs on the seat backs where the sheet metal had torn a bit. I am very glad that I did the job myself but I don't know if I saved any money or have any wits left over. If you are only doing your front seats it will likely be a fun job but just be prepared to run into a few llittle snags along the way. I used Legendary seat covers and they are very nice but I had to add a lot of cotton and batting over the new foam to get them tight. Also, unlike the Youtube guys, I reassembled everything on my seats exactly as they came apart with the same type materials with the exception of the synthetic batting. I'll check and see if I have any useful pictures.