CRG Discussion Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 26, 2014, 07:22:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Welcome to the CRG Discussion Forum!
Forum registration problems: Make sure you enter your email correctly and you check your spam box first. *Then* email KurtS2@gmail for help.
106614 Posts in 12428 Topics by 4790 Members
Latest Member: gmein
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  CRG Discussion Forum
|-+  Camaro Research Group Discussion
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Vietnam Lost Films worth seeing....
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]  All Print
Author Topic: Vietnam Lost Films worth seeing....  (Read 2147 times)
MyRed67

SZZLN 67

michael-l.campbell@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2013, 06:13:25 PM »

I am a Viet Nam vet, (Army '67 & '68) I have a "one that got away"story from those days.  Not a Camaro,,,,but a Corvette.   I was stationed in Cam Ranh Bay which was one of the more secure areas over there, it was on a penninsula, so easier to defend. I drove an ATV Fork Lift in an Ammo Dump.  Anyhow, in our Main PX was a booth, I  don't remember right now if it was just Chevy, or GM,  or other brands too.  But I went in and priced a '67 - L79/4 spd. Corvette Coupe (removable Hdtp.), they had some kind of a special Servicemans discount (seems like it was like 10% off or something like that) anyhow my price (delivered to my door) was like $3,250.  I waited too long to decide, and  '67 Model was no longer available, and I wasn't really "SOLD" on the new body style, so I let slide.  You know, I just heard someone say the other day, "We don't regret the things we've done.  We regret the things we didn't do"!

1967 Camaro  LOS  11A
Original Engine   Z - Tribute
Mike C.    NW - Illinois
VINCE Z28

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2013, 08:22:08 PM »

Mike, thank you for your service to our country.... Great story. Terry

" He who knows naught, knows not that he knows naught"  It's not you...  It's just the way my brain is wired.
Pages: 1 [2]  All Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: