Author Topic: What's Your Favorite Local Cruise-In?  (Read 12280 times)

rsr

• View Profile
Re: What's Your Favorite Local Cruise-In?
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2013, 07:28:45 PM »
I listened a little... so the band was ok but I spent most my time watching cars go up and down main street from inside Coopers air cond pool room what time I wasn't riding my 69 back and forth! Back when they were doing the burn out contest I never heard any bands play..................!

MyRed67

• SZZLN 67
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2013, 02:13:05 AM »
I listened a little... so the band was ok but I spent most my time watching cars go up and down main street from inside Coopers air cond pool room what time I wasn't riding my 69 back and forth! Back when they were doing the burn out contest I never heard any bands play..................!

Another "Cruise Night" in Freeport, IL. in the books, 850 cars and we actually cruise.
1967 Camaro  LOS  11A
Original Engine   Z - Tribute
Mike C.    NW - Illinois

MyRed67

• SZZLN 67
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2013, 02:18:08 AM »
 Did this last Sat. night "Cruise in to the Union Dairy".  This is a pic. on the front of a T-shirt, $15, very reasonable.  For those that don't know, the Union Dairy is an icon in Freeport, IL. Ice Cream Parlor and Restaurant.  Great food, and the Ice Cream ain't bad either.  LOL!!!!
1967 Camaro  LOS  11A
Original Engine   Z - Tribute
Mike C.    NW - Illinois

william1

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2013, 06:26:33 PM »
finally made it to the metro cruise in grand rapids mi a few weeks ago, and imo it was much more fun then the woodward cruise in detroit,

anything